When Does The Fast & Furious Franchise Jump The Shark For You?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Will Hobbs and Shaw continue tho? I actually really liked that spinoff

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
To me they are getting better and better.

I love that they took a car to space in the last movie after people been joking about that forever.
:ohhh: Wait they actually went to space? :russ:

I haven't watched since the 5th movie and i remember this goofy shyt :pachaha:

pulling-shooting.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think there are multiple off ramps for reality.

In retrospect, the moment the series probably went off rails for me is Five, with the "This is BRASIL" scene. We were supposed to believe Dom went from jacking trucks for DVD players to being a boss in the level of being able to roll deep in a country he isn't even from. :dead:

But in real time, Six is when I knew they were on some shyt. That final scene when they were trying to take down the cargo plane, I remember thinking that they had to be on a runway the length of a city. That, and Gal Gadot saying "This is who we are," and getting yeeted out of the movie. Them spending three movies of timeline fukkery as a prequel to retcon Han's death as part of a bigger plot. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

In retrospect, the moment the series probably went off rails for me is Five, with the "This is BRASIL" scene. We were supposed to believe Dom went from jacking trucks for DVD players to being a boss in the level of being able to roll deep in a country he isn't even from. :dead:

But in real time, Six is when I knew they were on some shyt. That final scene when they were trying to take down the cargo plane, I remember thinking that they had to be on a runway the length of a city. That, and Gal Gadot saying "This is who we are," and getting yeeted out of the movie. Them spending three movies of timeline fukkery as a prequel to retcon Han's death as part of a bigger plot. :dead:
That runway was longer than the entire 405 for real

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I do have to give them props for how they constantly tie shyt back in and out between all the movies and do small little retcons when need.

fukk it they need to bring Idris back in the final movie for some crazy fukkery :russ:

I wanna see him at the end of Fast 11 eating a burger with “The Family” and making quips back and forth with Tyrese :mjlol:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

I remember someone on YouTube did the calculations and it was like a 21 mile runway :heh:

Their 1/4 mile races would be like 2 minutes long as well