When did you first realize Cena was GOAT-capable?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
damn John Cena is so ugly man. He has black people features for being a cac

:smugfavre:

You called Cena ugly and then blamed it on black features...that's kind of racist dude...lots of girls like Cena though my sister was always crazy for Cena

Your post is suspect in a number of ways

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
His entrance at ECW ONS2 when he walked to the ring defiantly holding the title in the air. As the crowd mercilessly booed the ever living shyt of out him. I was a big Cena hater at the time but that entrance impressed me.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His entrance at ECW ONS2 when he walked to the ring defiantly holding the title in the air. As the crowd mercilessly booed the ever living shyt of out him. I was a big Cena hater at the time but that entrance impressed me.

Cena can be very good . But he needs some time off to build up credible threats and elevate some people. They put him so high up on a pedestal that he can logically feud with anyone but all timers . He can't fight punk and rock forever they can't keep bringing back old stars for him he could fight mark henry I guess but I believe he beat him already , could have a real feud with orton I guess but his options are limited

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cena can be very good . But he needs some time off to build up credible threats and elevate some people. They put him so high up on a pedestal that he can logically feud with anyone but all timers . He can't fight punk and rock forever they can't keep bringing back old stars for him he could fight mark henry I guess but I believe he beat him already , could have a real feud with orton I guess but his options are limited

LOL@he beat him already..booking changes everything. Big Show has killed Cena several times since he came back for that Mayweather match. Justin Gabriel has a winning record against Cena too. In the end, NOTHING means more to them than Cena looking good. That's just how it is. You're weird diatribes againt the Rock doesn't change that. It's been why they've been sinking in a hole since 2007.

When HBK carried him to his best mania match

You meant his most forgettable and one Michaels himself shytted on in interviews afterwards.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
LOL@he beat him already..booking changes everything. Big Show has killed Cena several times since he came back for that Mayweather match. Justin Gabriel has a winning record against Cena too. In the end, NOTHING means more to them than Cena looking good. That's just how it is. You're weird diatribes againt the Rock doesn't change that. It's been why they've been sinking in a hole since 2007.

You meant his most forgettable and one Michaels himself shytted on in interviews afterwards.
You mean Cena stunk it up? Okay but the GOAT makes everyone better by being in the ring with him.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
TSC praising Cena now :scusthov:

full