When did y'all know it was time to bolt from your fam's residence?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being a loner...I don't ever plan on leaving my family home...My parents live in Saskatchewan, but they bought a house in the GTA, and me and my 2 brothers live in it, and all we have to pay are the bills (except the mortgage)...

Me and 1 brother own another house, but it is falling apart, and we are trying to get rid of it...

One way of becoming wealthy is by sticking with the family and making moves together...

Together, we are millionaires as a family...Alone, I only have $50000/year...

For me sacrificing a little a bit of space, for more financial freedom is worth it...

Hopefully, our children will have a family legacy to be proud of...

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moved out my mommas crib when I was 16 cause the relationship wasn't good n I'd be gone for days n come back for clothes food n money only...

Lived with my grandma for a year but she kicked me out too cause she thought I was stealin' shyt from her...

Then went to live with my rich aunt n uncle who paid my way through college n set me up to live on my own 3 years after livin' with them...

I been :blessed: by God

I really started from the bottom now Im here...

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
When it became a constant competition between me and my stepmoms for my dad's attention. She was probably the worst one one could have. We fought about trivial shyt everyday. I mean almost to the point of it becoming physical. Just got tired of it and my dad being in the middle. I was already grown, so I left. The irony in that is I did it to spare my dad the undo stress and he ended up passing away a year later. Life is funny sometimes.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
When I left for college at 18...I knew my parents couldn't really afford me being there super long but they wouldn't tell me to get out. so I had to take out loans for school and get out there and make my own way. Hell I didn't even get a car I was 24.

Sent from themz swamps & bayous using trapatalk teezie.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Just lil daily arguments about BS...wanting to do what i wanted my own way...Really it was about not having privac,ppl always walking in on me butt nekkid or not being able to walk around nekkid or in my shorts at home,i love that freedom...

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soon is looking like the right time. I'm going to Germany for 2 weeks in July. I'll get my Associates degree after I finish this summers quarter, I'll start applying for schools and while I have downtime and an waiting for a response I'll work and save up.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I got nothing but love for my peeps, but it got to a point where I could only be around them for so long without some pointless argument or disagreement poppin off ..top of that moms was always running thru my shyt smh.I started to understand why my older sister was so eager to move out and came around the house less and less..been basically renting out my aunts basement ever since for cheap since she got the house just about paid off and she's rarely home cause she's some type of contract nurse...so its only her son living there so its cool until I can find a new more spacious spot..

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
actually i am on the ownership, house was bought 5 years ago for about 550k and its now worth over a mill. Almost mortgage free if my folks ever sell ill be walking away with 1/3rd of the profit, not to mention they already transferred ownership of the house in runaway bay jamaica :barney:

majority of folks on my street have children my age or older and they still live at home

Breh how old are you?:katt:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, after my freshmen semester of college. Returned home from school for the summer and instantly clashed with my mother. She is kinda of a loner not to mention short so she was always bothering me and asking me to do shyt for her every instance. Funny thing is we lived in a nice ass condo and I had a big ass room with my own bathroom. But it was just that mentality. Especially with almost a year on your own doing whatever the fukk you want in college. I stayed that summer for almost two weeks, packed my shyt, and went right back to my college town. Haven't looked back since :win: