When did y'all know it was time to bolt from your fam's residence?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
College.... Graduated in May and was out in August.... Never looked bizzack

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I knew it was time to leave my cousin's house when i came home & my key didnt work smh

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
cause it is not your house and you are a man :dahell:

In Non-Anglo Saxon countries, it's very common for adults to live with their parents well into their 20's till they get married. I don't plan on staying for longer than a year, however I see where Reincar comes from. Why spend half your salary living on your own, when you can save that and come together with your family to acquire wealth(property, investments)?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
cause it is not your house and you are a man :dahell:

actually i am on the ownership, house was bought 5 years ago for about 550k and its now worth over a mill. Almost mortgage free if my folks ever sell ill be walking away with 1/3rd of the profit, not to mention they already transferred ownership of the house in runaway bay jamaica :barney:

majority of folks on my street have children my age or older and they still live at home

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
when the crib burned down, after livin in freedom wit live in p*ssy & keys to her house it was over... i dont even got my own shyt right now but i got numerous places i can come & go anytime & dont gotta pay a dime.... my own space, eat, chill, vanish... got new spots in burbs.... i can be at mommas too...