when did people file paperwork for caddy escalades?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yes it was. I remember in 2001 the gas prices in Texas was .89 .99. 1.09. It's been going up ever since. Don't know what it's like there now. I had an Elantra and $15 filled my car. Around 08, it went to almost $45.

just think about that. These oil companies are making roughly 4-5x's what they were back then. They're NEVER going back. :damn: These CEO's are buying beach houses for their mistresses with our extra money.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
just think about that. These oil companies are making roughly 4-5x's what they were back then. They're NEVER going back. :damn: These CEO's are buying beach houses for their mistresses with our extra money.
Yeah I know. That's never going to happen again. Why you think Houston is exploding like it is.:wow:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Sad shyt, but they got us by the balls (n/h).

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Who buys American cars? :scusthov:

Just kidding but seriously tho I can't buy an american car. They typically look like shyt within 2 years and start to drive like shyt within 3.

I only rock with American cars now.

And Cadillac uses more layers of clear coat paint than Infiniti and Lexus. So if you take care of it it will look good in the years to come. Cadillacs White Diamond Pearl, Raven Black and Bronzemist color schemes are the most beautiful of any car brand IMO. They are damn near translucent with a good wax job.

And American reliability is just as good as anyone else. I'm on my 3rd Caddy now and I have never had any issues with any of them. I love my DTS, no rims just stock with tint on all 5 windows and I wash it every week. I feel like Don Draper getting out the Caddy. I remember as a kid and watching Scarface when Omar pulled up on Tony and Manny outside the sandwich shop in the Bronzemist Deville, I fell in love then. I literally broke my Dad's VCR because I backed that one scene up over and over. I am a Cadillac man and always will be. But I do have a special place in my heart for Chevy SS and those new Buicks are dope too.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't really drive those SUVs in the northwest.

I'm not insecure so I'd rather just have a Prius or a Honda

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I had a Cadillac Catera when I was in college. Great car, but Cadillac screws you over on maintenance. My brake light went out and it cost $300 dollars to get a new one. $300!!!!! Fo the brake light :damn: It was some kind of special light you could only get from the dealer and they had to fix it thru the trunk.

My parents were like :ufdup::birdman:

hmmm, I dont remember this at all :manny:

No offense bruh but Catera's were horrible cars. They aren't even real Cadillacs to me. The Catera was doomed to fail from the start and Cadillac knew it and really didnt care. They were just waiting to release the CTS

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

And Cadillac uses more layers of clear coat paint than Infiniti and Lexus. So if you take care of it it will look good in the years to come. Cadillacs White Diamond Pearl, Raven Black and Bronzemist color schemes are the most beautiful of any car brand IMO. They are damn near translucent with a good wax job.

And American reliability is just as good as anyone else. I'm on my 3rd Caddy now and I have never had any issues with any of them. I love my DTS, no rims just stock with tint on all 5 windows and I wash it every week. I feel like Don Draper getting out the Caddy. I remember as a kid and watching Scarface when Omar pulled up on Tony and Manny outside the sandwich shop in the Bronzemist Deville, I fell in love then. I literally broke my Dad's VCR because I backed that one scene up over and over. I am a Cadillac man and always will be. But I do have a special place in my heart for Chevy SS and those new Buicks are dope too.

This nikka here, I aint worrying about the paint job breh.

Cadillac DTS? :why: How old are you? :lupe: You might be :flabbynsick:

I only see old Italian cacs drive that car around here in NJ.:yeshrug:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
U called the Escalade a terrible investment and plan on getting a Range, which has one of the WOAT reliability ratings?? :russ:

No lie this shyt got style...too bad i don't think they make them anymore

Im glad thats the only problem you had cause the Catera is one of Caddies WOAT straight up...but it did turn into they GOAT aka the CTS..

Only reason your oil change would be this high is if you using synthetic oil. Would be 80 bucks for ANY car in that case
they still make the g wagons

the amg version is :wow: 550+hp

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
This nikka here, I aint worrying about the paint job breh.

Cadillac DTS? :why: How old are you? :lupe: You might be :flabbynsick:

I only see old Italian cacs drive that car around here in NJ.:yeshrug:

I'm from the south. Big Body Slabs will always get play :yeshrug:

And I care about the paint jobs. I'm one of those people who makes sure my car is always clean. And the paint jobs do matter. The most expensive car brands use better paint and more clear coats. And it shows, thats why the paint job on an '07 Dodge Charger will look look shyt compared to an '07 Caddy.

And its funny you said Italians driving Caddy's in Jersey cuz I used to watch the Sopranos just to see the Caddy's they would push. Furio's white diamond DTS and Chrissy's Black Escalade were:wow:

Last edited:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

:myman:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Yes it was. I remember in 2001 the gas prices in Texas was .89 .99. 1.09. It's been going up ever since. Don't know what it's like there now. I had an Elantra and $15 filled my car. Around 08, it went to almost $45.
Doesn't have anything to do with nothing but--

RIP Grandma, she use to put $5 in her tank when gas was .99 when it went up to $2-2.50, she was still puttin $5...RIP :sad:

I swear this feels like I typed this.

Had the 04 deville, loved it...rode factory and you couldn't tell me nothing. Totaled it., copped the 06 DTS, all black last year (Called it Barack cause I felt president in that ho)...it has 48K miles. :wow: it got stolen so I got another one now :wow:

Silver, black tinted out. All white lights all around and I copped some chrome factory rims that I've been riding around with in my trunk about 3 months :laugh: I was gonna slap em on but a dude told me to wait til I get the vouges cause then it would be right.

I do miss the hood ornament tho. The 04 had it but the rest don't. That was the real playa shyt about it.

edit: I'm washing my car when I get off work cause of you :salute:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

VEry few American cars id buy.

I love wranglers and I'll admit Ford has been putting out good products lately but for the most part i stay away from them. I'd rather stick to the german joints for now