when did people file paperwork for caddy escalades?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If gas prices ever drop under $2 again, or cars start having 500 MPG (lol), then I would buy one.

Not happening breh. EVER. Sad to say...

These oil companies and all these CEO's are making money hand over fist. No need to go backwards. Peopel will still pay for gas b/c they have no choice and any cars with great gas mileage still have to comply. They could make a car to run off koo-aid if they wanted, but the oil companies won't allow it.

All they needed was a trgedy like Katrina or something else loike an oil spill to spike the prices and they've never gone back back since.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not refined enough for my tastes. I'll take a range, Porsche, Benz over an escalade any day of the week.

shyt. If I was offered an X3 or an escalade....I'd take the X3.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
All they needed was a trgedy like Katrina or something else loike an oil spill to spike the prices and they've never gone back back since.

:dahell:

Oil dropped to $30 a barrel in 2008, three years after Katrina. And this was only a few short months after record oil prices of $150 per barrel and four and five dollar per gallon averages. Gas got as low as $1.27 here after people saying we'd never see it go below $4 ever again.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I had a 05 Escalade back in 07-10 (terrible investment). I've always been a fan of the Range Rover and legit plan to cop one but I won't make the same mistake I made with copping the Escalade.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:

Oil dropped to $30 a barrel in 2008, three years after Katrina. And this was only a few short months after record oil prices of $150 per barrel and four and five dollar per gallon averages. Gas got as low as $1.27 here after people saying we'd never see it go below $4 ever again.

Gas hasn't been $1.27 since the mid-late 90's or maybe even way before that. At least not in Dallas. That's a complete pipe dream.

And even in the mid 00's hen I was in college, $20-$24 would fill my tank up when I needed to drive home.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Gas hasn't been $1.27 since the mid-late 90's or maybe even way before that. At least not in Dallas. That's a complete pipe dream. MAtter of fact, I dont even

And even in the mid 00's hen I was in college, $20-$24 would fill my tank up when I needed to drive home.

Gas was under $2 everywhere in late 2008. The average was about $1.60 nationwide. It was a bit lower in Houston. This wasn't a pipe dream. It was big news.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I had a 05 Escalade back in 07-10 (terrible investment). I've always been a fan of the Range Rover and legit plan to cop one but I won't make the same mistake I made with copping the Escalade.

I had a Cadillac Catera when I was in college. Great car, but Cadillac screws you over on maintenance. My brake light went out and it cost $300 dollars to get a new one. $300!!!!! Fo the brake light :damn: It was some kind of special light you could only get from the dealer and they had to fix it thru the trunk.

My parents were like :ufdup::birdman:

Gas was under $2 everywhere in late 2008. The average was about $1.60 nationwide. It was a bit lower in Houston. This wasn't a pipe dream. It was big news.

hmmm, I dont remember this at all :manny:

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
jadillac said:
I had a Cadillac Catera when I was in college. Great car, but Cadillac screws you over on maintenance. My brake light went out and it cost $300 dollars to get a new one. $300!!!!! Fo the brake light :damn: It was some kind of special light you could only get from the dealer and they had to fix

Maintenance on all caddys is a bytch. $80 oil changes smdh nice cars but ya bread gotta be right to have one.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
range rovers are unreliable pieces of shyt

real nikkas know whats good with this
2013-Mercedes-G-Class-AMG-011.jpg

:takedat::ohlawd::smugbiden:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not happening breh. EVER. Sad to say...

These oil companies and all these CEO's are making money hand over fist. No need to go backwards. Peopel will still pay for gas b/c they have no choice and any cars with great gas mileage still have to comply. They could make a car to run off koo-aid if they wanted, but the oil companies won't allow it.

Looks like I gotta build my own car that runs on hydraulics aka water :lolbron:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Gas hasn't been $1.27 since the mid-late 90's or maybe even way before that. At least not in Dallas. That's a complete pipe dream.

Yes it was. I remember in 2001 the gas prices in Texas was .89 .99. 1.09. It's been going up ever since. Don't know what it's like there now. I had an Elantra and $15 filled my car. Around 08, it went to almost $45.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
U called the Escalade a terrible investment and plan on getting a Range, which has one of the WOAT reliability ratings?? :russ:

range rovers are unreliable pieces of shyt

real nikkas know whats good with this
2013-Mercedes-G-Class-AMG-011.jpg

:takedat::ohlawd::smugbiden:

No lie this shyt got style...too bad i don't think they make them anymore

I had a Cadillac Catera when I was in college. Great car, but Cadillac screws you over on maintenance. My brake light went out and it cost $300 dollars to get a new one. $300!!!!! Fo the brake light :damn: It was some kind of special light you could only get from the dealer and they had to fix it thru the trunk.

My parents were like :ufdup::birdman:

hmmm, I dont remember this at all :manny:
Im glad thats the only problem you had cause the Catera is one of Caddies WOAT straight up...but it did turn into they GOAT aka the CTS..
Maintenance on all caddys is a bytch. $80 oil changes smdh nice cars but ya bread gotta be right to have one.
Only reason your oil change would be this high is if you using synthetic oil. Would be 80 bucks for ANY car in that case

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
shyt used to be the suv to go to. now i havent seen a new one in years
Who buys American cars? :scusthov:

Just kidding but seriously tho I can't buy an american car. They typically look like shyt within 2 years and start to drive like shyt within 3.