WHEN DID ALESSIA CARA BECOME A BAD bytch?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She is actually very cute:ehh:I'm a young looking guy (women have mentioned it :francis:) so what I look like downtalking grown women who look young?

Its actually not a bad thing at all.

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
I'm not the one here claiming a white woman as black.
I'm not either, society did. Look up the New Orleans massacre. One of the deadliest lynchings in American history. They were Italians being killed. That's when their dark complications made them black.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I'm not either, society did. Look up the New Orleans massacre. One of the deadliest lynchings in American history. They were Italians being killed. That's when their dark complications made them black.
No one in 2017 considers Italians to be black. Stop the fukking bullshyt.

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
We have some stupid ass people in here or trolls she may not be biracial but her dna has a significant amount of african/negro genetic makeup be as militant as you want no intelligent person can't not see this have you ever heard a puerto rican say I'm a 100% puerto rican but looking like a young Rosie perez in cases like this it's about national identity beliefs and not about genetics :manny:

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
No one in 2017 considers Italians to be black. Stop the fukking bullshyt.
you mssed my point. Her complexion makes her look ethnic or mixed. That what got them lynched back then. It now helps her sell records to unassuming people thinking she relates to them because she is black. This country is still very pc, so they love mixed girl like Beyonce or RiRi but how many black singers with dark skin will you get. This girl looks like she is half black and caters to that notion that she is. That makes desirable like the rebones and blasians see Jhene Aiko or Kehlani if Im lying,

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
shes a cute lil girl. so, theyre prepped on these and practice them before they go out there right?