WHEN DID ALESSIA CARA BECOME A BAD bytch?

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
1. What the hell is Skidamarink?

means I love you

2. Why the hell is she on Jimmy Fallon? Surprising as it may seem Fallon gets a lot of high profile guests, so is she big now? When the hell did a song other than Here pop up? And why the hell is Fallon popular anyway?

she's had a few hits

Scars To Your Beautiful is currently #10 on Billboard's Top 100

She's half black i think

she's full Italian from both sides

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
if you google it it shows up as Ariana Grande but I believe that is Victoria Justice
Idk breh, kinda looks like Victoria Justice but doesn't at the same time, feel like Victoria way thinner and facial features lil different

Victoria-Justice.jpg

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
She isn't, she's Italian. She confirmed her ethnicity in an interview last year, can't remember if it was on Hot 97 or Breakfast Club though.

8 bedroom house.... mother gave you everything.... went out your way to be bad resulting in getting cut off

kill yaself lame ass nikka :camby:

All I know is that her joint "Here" is :banderas: to me.

means I love you

she's had a few hits

Scars To Your Beautiful is currently #10 on Billboard's Top 100

she's full Italian from both sides

No she fukkin ain't.

Stop claiming everyone.

I'm going to come out a say it, cause idgaf.... she is black. Hot 97 and the breakfast club are where black celebrities appear the most. Her song is a remincent of a 90s black teen music. I'm pretty sure she would've continued to let folks think she was biracial if they hadn't had asked her.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I'm going to come out a say it, cause idgaf.... she is black. Hot 97 and the breakfast club are where black celebrities appear the most. Her song is a remincent of a 90s black teen music. I'm pretty sure she would've continued to let folks think she was biracial if they hadn't had asked her.
:hhh:

Y'all don't know how pathetic this makes y'all look

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
:hhh:

Y'all don't know how pathetic this makes y'all look
You analyzed, now elaborate of why you felt the reason to chime in. It is true "Here" is channeling a cool, hipster bascially ethnic vibe which comes from the black community. Go listen to some 90s Brandy or Monica. Def a 2010s version except it will not be sung by a female of African descent. If she is Italian then why not something closure to that culture, cause if brandy, monica, jazmine sullivan start singing in an Italian tone its met with racism and would never be accepted fully by Italians here or abroad.

I look at the face that a Amerie has a voice ten times better, kelly rowland has way more talent. Solange just came out with a crazy single. These women struggle because they dont get airplay on white pop and r&b stations, but this girl is able to cross over and make her money. This business will tell you the prementioned artist have no market, naw man they do, its just being killed of by subtle racism at the labels, stations and by promoters fukk em over. Ask ray charles or a marion anderson, stuff is still happening today.

Culture Vultures:dame::pachaha:

Last edited:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I watched her interview. Chick is mad average.

Didn't take long in her career to hit high on the charts that's for sure.:dame:

Here took several months to get fully exposed

Slowly rising thru the internet and college radio

According to Wiki it took 5 months to make it to the Billboard charts, whereas most songs debut on it

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
You analyzed, now elaborate of why you felt the reason to chime in. It is true "Here" is channeling a cool, hipster bascially ethnic vibe which comes from the black community. Go listen to some 90s Brandy or Monica. Def a 2010s version except it will not be sung by a female of African descent. If she is Italian then why not something closure to that culture, cause if brandy, monica, jazmine sullivan start singing in an Italian tone its met with racism and would never be accepted fully by Italians here or abroad.

I look at the face that a Amerie has a voice ten times better, kelly rowland has way more talent. Solange just came out with a crazy single. These women struggle because they dont get airplay on white pop and r&b stations, but this girl is able to cross over and make her money. This business will tell you the prementioned artist have no market, naw man they do, its just being killed of by subtle racism at the labels, stations and by promoters fukk em over. Ask ray charles or a marion anderson, stuff is still happening today.

Culture Vultures:dame::pachaha:
I didn't read any of that

Get out your feelings and grow some balls