When are the fakkits at CD PROJEKT RED gonna release the PS5 upgrade for The Witcher 3?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Even with the remaining devs, there's still a lot of potential. Ain't like Witcher 4 will bomb. They just need good direction. And Sony would have rights to Witcher and Cyberpunk.

I think the gaming rights might be the tricky thing when negotiating for it. I'm not 100% if they transfer on sale. Like, for example if Sony were to get sold off the rights to Spider-man reverts back to Disney/Marvel.

And if they do, i think it would still present a challenge because Sony would want to get rights for movies/tv for them and I think netflix already has distribution rights to Witcher

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think the gaming rights might be the tricky thing when negotiating for it. I'm not 100% if they transfer on sale. Like, for example if Sony were to get sold off the rights to Spider-man reverts back to Disney/Marvel.

And if they do, i think it would still present a challenge because Sony would want to get rights for movies/tv for them and I think netflix already has distribution rights to Witcher

Grandfathered in contracts won't be broke. The Spiderman thing was explicit in the contract that if Sony got sold off they'd go back to Marvel (now Disney).