When are the fakkits at CD PROJEKT RED gonna release the PS5 upgrade for The Witcher 3?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Xbot stans have been reduced to following strangers around the internet and memorizing their posts

Can Phil put you weirdos out of your misery already, goddamn :smh:

So I’m a weirdo for seeing the threads you made with the long ass titles? My nikka what was your intention for making them then?:patrice:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
So I’m a weirdo for seeing the threads you made with the long ass titles? My nikka what was your intention for making them then?:patrice:
As a fellow Witcher 3 enjoyer I'm sure you can appreciate the prospect of playing it on next gen consoles

I'm just irritated because this shyt was supposed to drop in early 2021, and it's almost 2023 :manny:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
OT: I can’t wait to see what the next Witcher looks and feels like on Unreal 5. It’s clear the Red Engine just came with far too many problems and limitations

Although im sure CDPR will get bought out before they finish 4. theres no way they’ll have the funds or staff left to carry them 4+ More years without a new game

If thats the case, hopefully Sony buy em. We got enough dough leftover and the dev ain't considered a banger.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If thats the case, hopefully Sony buy em. We got enough dough leftover and the dev ain't considered a banger.

looking at the large amount of veteran devs that left, Im not entirely sure they are a good buy at this point. Maybe a Sony acquisition could draw some senior talent back though

i think right now the most valuable thing they have for Sony is the pc storefront, GOG. It would save Sony a lot of trial and error doing it themselves

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
looking at the large amount of veteran devs that left, Im not entirely sure they are a good buy at this point. Maybe a Sony acquisition could draw some senior talent back though

i think right now the most valuable thing they have for Sony is the pc storefront, GOG. It would save Sony a lot of trial and error doing it themselves

Even with the remaining devs, there's still a lot of potential. Ain't like Witcher 4 will bomb. They just need good direction. And Sony would have rights to Witcher and Cyberpunk.