When Anakin pledges himself to the dark side of the force and to Palpatine

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It was more about power than Padme, his life as a slave and him leaving his mom (then finding her tortured to death) drove him insane.

As soon as Padme challenged him he went :camby:on her, his turn literally ends up killing her. In his first vision he sees Padme calling him for help, then he starts believing in Palpatine's shyt and his next vision shows Padme calling Obi-Wan for help.

He caused all that shyt to happen.

Traitor.

Only thing I sympathize with is that he was born into slavery, everything else is on him. Power of a Jedi, potential to be the strongest, plus digging out Padme from time to time and skipping out on some "Jedi business" shyt - he had it all.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
It was more about power than Padme, his life as a slave and him leaving his mom (then finding her tortured to death) drove him insane.

As soon as Padme challenged him he went :camby:on her, his turn literally ends up killing her. In his first vision he sees Padme calling him for help, then he starts believing in Palpatine's shyt and his next vision shows Padme calling Obi-Wan for help.

He caused all that shyt to happen.

Traitor.

Only thing I sympathize with is that he was born into slavery, everything else is on him. Power of a Jedi, potential to be the strongest, plus digging out Padme from time to time and skipping out on some "Jedi business" shyt - he had it all.
It's all about Padme, as well as his mom and the babies. The only reason he turned to the dark side was so that he could keep the people he loved from dying. It first started when he couldn't save his mom's life . The jedi had too many restrictions and he felt that he wouldn't be able to achieve the power he needed to help them.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yoda told him to let go. He was trained in the ways of the Jedi and knew how to spot the Dark Side of the force.

He pulled the saber on Palpatine and had a chance to strike him down and he failed to do so. He fell victim to fear...fear of losing Padme, fear of losing his children, fear of losing ANOTHER person in his life that was close to him, fear of failure

Remember...Anakin lost a padawan as well...

Made Man

All Star
Daps
People shyt on the reason for Anakin turning all the time but it's always been believable to me :yeshrug:

Think of all the dumb and retarded shyt throughout the history of time that men have done for a woman and it actually makes sense :ld:
Its
Yoda told him to let go. He was trained in the ways of the Jedi and knew how to spot the Dark Side of the force.

He pulled the saber on Palpatine and had a chance to strike him down and he failed to do so. He fell victim to fear...fear of losing Padme, fear of losing his children, fear of losing ANOTHER person in his life that was close to him, fear of failure

Who?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Rip Ashoka

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Anakin went to the dark side because of Mace Windu and Yoda...Mace Windu asked Anakin to circumvent and straight up break the Jedi code, while preaching anti-dark side

Only one ever showed him love and didn't really lie to Anakin was Palpatine.

Meanwhile his mother got killed and people were plotting on his wife, and Yoda sensed his pain but both him and Mace was giving Anakin the:

:mjpls:

...Mace Windu was kind of a scumbag when it came to the Jedi council, the didn't want Anakin to eat. Anakin flipped, merked the Padawans and everything.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Anakin went to the dark side because of Mace Windu and Yoda...Mace Windu asked Anakin to circumvent and straight up break the Jedi code, while preaching anti-dark side

Meanwhile his mother got killed and people were plotting on his wife, and Yoda sensed his pain but both him and Mace was giving Anakin the:

...Mace Windu was kind of a scumbag when it came to the Jedi council, the didn't want Anakin to eat. Anakin flipped, merked the Padawans and everything.
Blaming it on the black man :pacspit:

1. It was a great honor to be on the Jedi Council. Instead of looking at it like "I'm The Chosen One" and more powerful than any other Jedi, he should have looked at it as "Wow...I'm not even a Master yet I have the respect and honor of being seated at the council amongst the most wise and powerful Jedi of all time". That thirst for power :smh:

2. Anakin broke the code before Mace Windu ever asked him to "circumvent it" and the Jedi Council themselves circumvented the code by letting him become a Padawan learner period. If Qui Gon had never vouched for him, he would have never become a Jedi in the first place, because he was too old even then, and filled with the same fear that was his downfall.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Never blamed Anakin for turning,i always blamed the council....like he said to Obie how can you put me on the council and not make me a master when he had no priors....they trying to make an example out of him in front of his peers...

Is that how you treat THEEEE chosen one ???

Yoda fukked that up and he was forced to foreclose on his jedi school and jedi practice because of it

:yeshrug:

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The shyt was sad.

I lost all sympathy when he turned on the Jedi and massacred kids tho.

Anakin didn't give a damn about the Jedi Code breh. He broke that shyt on numerous occasions.

The only reason he brought it up when Mace was about to kill Palpatine is cuz he didn't want his only ticket to saving Padme to die.