When a woman walks faster or locks their car door when you pass them, is it because you're male or because you're Black?

When women get nervous around you, is it because of your race, your sex or both?

• Total voters

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I always been curious of this because this happens often when I walking at night in the same direction of a woman or behind her or if I'm walking past her car. Hell, it happens often during the day. I try to cross the street or walk ahead of them out of respect, but I wonder if race has a play in it or not. This happens to me with women with all races by the way but I notice it a bit more with non-Black women I guess. Is it because I'm Black , a male, or both?
You’ll never know unless the person tells you

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Sometimes both, intersectionality baby

Which brings me to a thought I often have when it comes to women saying they're afraid of men depending on the context

I find it interesting that it's generally seen as ok to be scared of men because of past trauma or statistics

But not ok for race :jbhmm:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I always been curious of this because this happens often when I walking at night in the same direction of a woman or behind her or if I'm walking past her car. Hell, it happens often during the day. I try to cross the street or walk ahead of them out of respect, but I wonder if race has a play in it or not. This happens to me with women with all races by the way but I notice it a bit more with non-Black women I guess. Is it because I'm Black , a male, or both?
Life would be so much easier if we were bear gang. We wouldn’t go through life being profiled as demons.
fghb.gif

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Life would be so much easier if we were bear gang. We wouldn’t go through life being profiled as demons.
fghb.gif

I can't wait for the VA to approve a bearoplasty procedure so I can become a bear for free and get all the bishes. :banderas:

Who in their right mind wants to be a big, scary black man walking around the city having to cross the street when you could be cute, cuddly, 1,500 pound Kodiak breahr that women would love to snuggle with?
Crying Bear Breh