When a woman walks faster or locks their car door when you pass them, is it because you're male or because you're Black?

When women get nervous around you, is it because of your race, your sex or both?

• Total voters

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I always been curious of this because this happens often when I walking at night in the same direction of a woman or behind her or if I'm walking past her car. Hell, it happens often during the day. I try to cross the street or walk ahead of them out of respect, but I wonder if race has a play in it or not. This happens to me with women with all races by the way but I notice it a bit more with non-Black women I guess. Is it because I'm Black , a male, or both?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It’s happened to me

Thoughts:

So you really think i came to this store and bought a ton of shyt just to follow you in the store or in the parking lot …???

We are just going in the same direction … I hate when these women start flattering themselves sometimes

As a man this is threatening to me … that I can be non verbally profiled on a whim

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Interesting.....:mjpls:

Not really. I'm one of the good ones :mjpls: and I'm not threatening to anyone except the police. :troll:

How? Aren't you a dude?

Of course I am. But unlike some folks on this site, I'm not a scary one. :mjlol:

But I don't walk around town, I drive everywhere. The fukk I care if someone else is uncomfortable because I'm there? :gucci:

Even so,

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I always been curious of this because this happens often when I walking at night in the same direction of a woman or behind her or if I'm walking past her car. Hell, it happens often during the day. I try to cross the street or walk ahead of them out of respect, but I wonder if race has a play in it or not. This happens to me with women with all races by the way but I notice it a bit more with non-Black women I guess. Is it because I'm Black , a male, or both?
Might be a sign that you’re #uglygang