When a black chick kicks her shoes off... defend yourself..

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the white chick kicked her and she just ignored it and went postal

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
is it white privilege or femininity? that was probably the first time she's ever gotten hit by someone the size of grown men. look at the shock on her face after the initial blow :pachaha:

You ain't shyt.

That woman wasnt being feminine, she was being obnoxious. And her wide ass wasnt much smaller than that black woman. You nikkas always find an excuse. If the black woman screamed after getting hit it would've been a lot of things, but I doubt you'd say feminine.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You ain't shyt.

That woman wasnt being feminine, she was being obnoxious. And her wide ass wasnt much smaller than that black woman. You nikkas always find an excuse. If the black woman screamed after getting hit it would've been a lot of things, but I doubt you'd say feminine.

these hypotheticals :snoop: i rarely see examples of black women gettin bullied by white women. however, i'd say the exact same thing if races were reversed-- although i doubt ppl would say its white privilege

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
these hypotheticals :snoop: i rarely see examples of black women gettin bullied by white women. however, i'd say the exact same thing if races were reversed-- although i doubt ppl would say its white privilege

:shaq2:

According to the description the cac thought she was a wild boy and got beat. How feminine.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
the white girl wasnt fighting, she was assaulted :mjpls:

before you bring up that kick, the black girl pulled her hair first.

erfitx.jpg

Add this to your list of words you dont know the meaning of, along with break yourself :pachaha:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five

You ain't shyt.

LMAO@him calling it being "feminine."

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
erfitx.jpg

Add this to your list of words you dont know the meaning of, along with break yourself :pachaha:

fight (ft)
v. fought (fôt), fight·ing, fights
v.intr.
a. To attempt to harm or gain power over an adversary by blows or with weapons.

you can argue bullshyt but from what's seen the video in the video. the black chick is already in her face and grabs her hair her.

to your other shyt, we're arguing slang. how are you going to tell me how "break yourself" was used or meant?

Slang. Pronounced "break yo'self."
1.Warning someone to run or sbmit to power, usually followed by the busting of caps./quote]

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
fight (ft)
v. fought (fôt), fight·ing, fights
v.intr.
a. To attempt to harm or gain power over an adversary by blows or with weapons.

you can argue bullshyt but from what's seen the video in the video. the black chick is already in her face and grabs her hair her.

to your other shyt, we're arguing slang. how are you going to tell me how "break yourself" was used or meant?

Slang. Pronounced "break yo'self."
1.Warning someone to run or sbmit to power, usually followed by the busting of caps./quote]

Yes im sure the white girl was attempting to tickle the black woman when she kicked her. :laff: How about you think this one through and try again?

Lmao at you still trying to prove your street cred. Give it up already you told on yourself. :flabbynsick:

Nygga really had to go look up what break yourself meant :laff:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
The Black lady whooped her ass real good too. :ehh: When she kicked off her shoes I died of laughter. :dead:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
The Black lady whooped her ass real good too. :ehh: When she kicked off her shoes I died of laughter. :dead:

I love that brief moment where while the black lady is removing her shoes, the white woman looks around confused, and has no idea the amount of pain about to be inflicted upon her.