When a black chick kicks her shoes off... defend yourself..

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
is it white privilege or femininity? that was probably the first time she's ever gotten hit by someone the size of grown men. look at the shock on her face after the initial blow :pachaha:

Fighting in the store is feminine to you? Please tell me more about these high standards you claim to have :leon:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Fighting in public (or at all, really) has to be the unsexiest thing a woman can do

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
is it white privilege or femininity? that was probably the first time she's ever gotten hit by someone the size of grown men. look at the shock on her face after the initial blow :pachaha:

That white woman was not tiny compared to the black woman. Just look at the thumbnail.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at the shriek

agif_sfa2_zangief_01.gif

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
LMAO this is similar to what happened to me and my white friend in Cuba. She was pushing my buttons so I jumped over two queen sized beds and bytchslapped her so hard that I almost broke her nose. :manny:

:ufdup: Why wouldnt you just leave...

:shaq: Got any footage of this so we can send it to tommy

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Video description

"The redhead disapproved of White Pants using her son as a placeholder in line while she sat. She claimed that the child wasn't conducting business, therefore was not "really in line" and White Pants should go to the back of what was a 20-min line. They argued about it for a while, the whole time Red-Head was being super aggressive and brave. "We will see about that!' "Oh yeah, we sure will." At the first chance, Red-Head proceeded to the next available agent. White Pants followed her up, they argued, Red Head got extremely brave, pushing White Pants, and then it got REAL!!! — at Comcast Customer Service Center - ABQ." - RowdyJoe

So yeah Redhead got that work that he deserved. :heh: