What’s Ur Top 5 Ethnic Cuisines?

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Well shyt, I’ve never had it cooked like that. :whoo:

Guess I got to walk back that comment till I’ve tried hole in the ground jerk.

People move around and adapt to where they are, I can't knock it. Curry ain't really a yardie thing either, but again...can't knock their hustle. It's the same principle as the American-Italian-vs-"authentic"-Italian debate: there's really no substitute for dealing with people actually from a place, or better yet going there to find out for yourself.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I only didn’t add it on my list cause I never tried but the food looks good and I heard their cuisine is actually healthy.

Luckily my new job is right next to a Senegalese spot

:ehh:
You gotta try some mafé at some point breh :ufdup:

When it's well done eating this just soothes me :ohlawd: In these moments I can say I'm really at peace :wow:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
What did u have from that spot?

It’s been so long since i was there. It was some spot in bala cynwyn and i remember hot bread, delicious red sauce pasta, and some seafood mixed with it. Can’t even fully remember the name of the restaurant or the dishes. But every year after that I would go for my birthday. I moved from Philly and I don’t know where to get authentic Italian out here in Charlotte but trust me it was so delicious. Especially with a glass of wine.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
It’s been so long since i was there. It was some spot in bala cynwyn and i remember hot bread, delicious red sauce pasta, and some seafood mixed with it. Can’t even fully remember the name of the restaurant or the dishes. But every year after that I would go for my birthday. I moved from Philly and I don’t know where to get authentic Italian out here in Charlotte but trust me it was so delicious. Especially with a glass of wine.
That does sound real good.

Daps
My top 5 cuisines:

Jamaican - A Jamaican that loves Jamaican cuisine. Who would've thought!? LOL
Mexican (Including Tex-Mex)
Indian
Chinese
Afram/Soul Food

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Arabic food getting no love I see? clearly you guys havent tried it talking bout raw fish and shyt:mjlol:

e115b713bab19331f52f1836c689b640.jpg

maqluba-header-2.jpg

maftoolf.jpg

MR05.JPG

Kousa-Mahshi-Lebanese-Stuffed-Zucchini.jpg

arabic-meat-kofta-kebab-food-B913N6.jpg

food-11-14sugarandgarlic2014-107-684x1030.jpg

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Am I the only one that finds Jamaican food overrated? Like it’s good but top cuisine good? Nah. I feel the offerings are very limited. It’s not like their side dishes are spectacular. And part of the reason why their protein is so good, what contributes a good part to the jerked taste is that a lot of their meats are grilled. Grill any chicken, you achieve half of the jerk taste. And if you season really well, sometimes the taste is indistinguishable.

It's a pretty strong lineup for a small country in my opinion.

I like the diversity in flavor (savory, spicy, sweet, sour)

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
As someone who is well traveled...

1. Malay
  2. American Soul Food
  3. Japanese
  4. Mexican
  5. Italian