What’s the most embarrassing: Getting dunked on, mossed on, stiff armed, or crossed up?

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Cross. Making someone fall; no pick, no stepping on shoes, no push off is the most disrespectful play :wow:

Stiff arm by an elusive back (not power back) is a close second.

I never clown someone for getting dunked on it means you went up

And if you get mossed by a Randy/Calvin type I ain't mad at cha :pachaha:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got hit with all these at some point in my life. :yeshrug:

But I got stiff armed pretty badly in high school once and its soul crushing....worst sports experience that I can remember.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
rAKV2V.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Mentally? The crossover.
Getting dunked on can't be high up there because most people can't dunk so what's embarrassing watching somebody fly thru the air :yeshrug:
Stiff arms can be nasty, but is only embarrassing on special occasions like if a nikka falls backwards and rolls over a couple times like a tumbleweed. Idk wtf a mossed on even means.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won’t lie Mossed on is probably last on list
But what D.Parker did vs the eagles DBs, that was straight embarrassing

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Stiff arm...it's the only one that's guaranteed contact and changing the physical direction of what that person thought they were about to do.

Nuts on the chin when you get bang on is up, and arguably worse...but it doesn't happen everytime you dunk on someone.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I dont think stiff arm is that bad, just looks bad. If you are already committed to tackle its easy to redirect that energy with momentum

getting crossed is literally taking someones energy and switching it so they go both ways at once

stiff arm is similar to throwing a haymaker and missing... it only looks bad because you threw all your energy into it. So if dude can make you miss or push it to the side you automatically take that L. A smaller dude could easily stiff arm a beast dude because of physics behind it. If he over commits its curtains for that man.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
personally i'm a hooper, so i don't know nothing about getting stiff armed or getting mossed. but getting crossed by nikkas half my age ain't no fun. uncle trey is just too damn old for that shyt :stopitslime: