What’s the most embarrassing: Getting dunked on, mossed on, stiff armed, or crossed up?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Get off me bytch"
6wxQDoG.gif

bytch:scust:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
If he crosses you, stares at you while you get back up, then hits the shot, that's soul burning

I was gonna say stiff arm but the disrespect when he looked at him changed my mind. I can say I had the wrong angle on a stiff arm but how you excuse broken ankles?

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Without question stiffarm
Short of getting knocked out in boxing/mma match, stiffarm is probably the worst

Lowkey getting rung up and the umpire really really ringing you up with the cadence and delivery gotta be infuriating

That opposing P looking back at you during your walk of shame back to dugout like :scust:

Daps
I didn't expec stiff arm to come out so far ahead...as a sports viewer a disrespectful cross seems much more disrespectful. Sometimes stiff arms are moreso timing and catching a guy without his feet on the ground if you're paying attention
You could apply that to be crossed-over too, as that requires timing and catching a defender off-guard.

As it was mentioned earlier in the thread, being stiff-armed is the most emasculating; as a man, there's nothing more embarrassing than being emasculated, especially in the context of sport.

:manny: