What’s the most embarrassing: Getting dunked on, mossed on, stiff armed, or crossed up?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Crossed up had the most visceral reaction when I read it but maybe that's just because it's the only one that's happened to me. But it feels like when someone gets dunked on the focus is on the guy doing the dunking, while when someone gets crossed up the focus is on the guy who got crossed.

Never been stiff-armed but I did have an o-lineman pancake me with a face shot in fukking practice which was pretty bad. Damn roided up polynesian motherfukker. :mjcry:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Greg Jones stiff arm on Dexter Reid is arguably the single most embarrassing sports moment ever.

I don't think Dexter Reid was allowed to be a man...or even a human being on earth after that.

When Dexter mother goes to hug him, Greg Jones appears and gets the hug instead...

When Dexter is about to have sex with a woman, Greg Jones appears and has sex with her instead...

When his kids were born, doctor told him sorry but the last name of the child must be Jones, their isn't anything that can be done about it...

Every two weeks when Dexter gets paid the money shows up in Greg Jones account...

Dexter social security number, car VIN number, banking number, routing number, are all 101514519

All his online passwords are Jon3s