What’s some hood staples y’all ain’t had in the longest?

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Faygo Peach or Redpop soda

Andy capp fries

Frooties. The colorful tootsie rolls that be tied up in the little sammich bags like drugs or some shyt. Cashier would get pissed when you grab two fistful and spread the shyt across the counter for them to to count. So they started bagging them up.

Nikkas never heard if a scale lol

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I feel like all companies started skimping in quality ingredients. Dominoes admitted this. I feel like I’m the 90s, all pizza had stretchy cheese. Even chunky cheese pizza was straight hittin. Now most pizzas, don’t have stretchy cheese and pizza be stiff af. Burger King onion rings/sauce use to be top shelf, now the onion rings taste like, what I imagine pesticides taste like. It just taste chemical. Also Krispy Kreme donuts (regional so u may not be familiar).
I can’t agree the best thing Domino’s ever did was change the recipe back in 2008/2009ish that shyt really saved them from going under the garlic crust and new marinara they used was a big improvement. :hubie:

I feel a lot of shyt is just adult taste buds just getting older and expanding your pallete

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I feel like all companies started skimping in quality ingredients. Dominoes admitted this. I feel like I’m the 90s, all pizza had stretchy cheese. Even chunky cheese pizza was straight hittin. Now most pizzas, don’t have stretchy cheese and pizza be stiff af. Burger King onion rings/sauce use to be top shelf, now the onion rings taste like, what I imagine pesticides taste like. It just taste chemical. Also Krispy Kreme donuts (regional so u may not be familiar).
BK went from actually grilling their burger to using them prepackaged with liquid smoke joints. Shyt ain't the same

Domino's use to be bussing around 2006 to 2009. Their sausage use to be goat. Now they got this nasty ass Italian sausage that smells like a bunch funk ass chemicals

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I miss old school Mrs. Bairds Apple Pies
a973b138ee3a268a9ca8b76ab0d470b1--fruit-pie-pies.jpg
:ohlawd:
The versions of the pie today taste terrible to me :scust:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
BK went from actually grilling their burger to using them prepackaged with liquid smoke joints. Shyt ain't the same

Domino's use to be bussing around 2006 to 2009. Their sausage use to be goat. Now they got this nasty ass Italian sausage that smells like a bunch funk ass chemicals

Breh, dominoes sausage is the w.o.a.t. out of nowhere. Thought I was trippin.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Nah bro Domino’s recipe change and rebrand literally saved the company they had the same recipe for 49 years the quality stepped up across the board it was a documented business turnaround

That era you’re citing was literally dark years for the company very low customer satisfaction, very low in taste and quality testing, employees going viral for doing dirty shyt in the stores

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Breh, dominoes sausage is the w.o.a.t. out of nowhere. Thought I was trippin.
Yea I use to swear by their sausage and pepperoni thin crust. I was addicted at one h point. Smash 4 in a week. Went on a long hiatus and tried Domino's in like 2017.

Bruh:dwillhuh: The smell was killing me as soon as I got in the car. Took a bite and:damn::dahell::dahell::dahell:
Spit the wad of pizza out mid chew back into the box. Dumped the whole box into the trash bin outside of Domino's. Nah I'm good from here on out. This was supposedly after they went on pr campaign to improve their pizza

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Hot pickle and lemon heads

I bought an industrial pack at the start of the pandemic for no reason, along with the cherry and apple heads. I ate all of them within a year. Now I’m sittin on a hunnid pack of jolly ranchers but ion feel like jolly ranchers a hood staple tho.