What's your signature move leading to sex?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
making out in the couch and tell her lets somewhere more comfortable ie the bed. making out while taking off her clothes....suck on her tites. Take off the rest of her clothes....the hardest part is making that smooth transition from taking off her panties to sliding on a condom.....cause usually thats when she has one last chance to say no.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
not sure if should co sign

u tryna simp for the p*ssy breh

220px-Tyler,_The_Creator_2012.png

you must be a young nikka

lemme learn you somethng nikka

of course every woman is different

but for the most part they respond best when something benefits them

shyt both men and female like that

so i throw the ball in they court

what you think they gonna respond to better?

"when you gonna lemme fukk girl"

or

"when you gonna lemme eat ya p*ssy"

this aint no random bytch either

its bytches that i been talkin tooo

which statement would a female find more appealing? which statement would a female feel like she could benefit from?

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
I start with a massage in the back and while running my fingers on her back i romantically ask her to take off her pants:takedat: and 9 times out of 10 she go for it. Then i start from her neck all the way to her legs with my tongue. Then go to the booty and massage that real good, don't miss a spot, turn her around and massage her boobs and clituris:myman: and go for the kill and it's all Gucci from there:win:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
you must be a young nikka

lemme learn you somethng nikka

of course every woman is different

but for the most part they respond best when something benefits them

shyt both men and female like that

so i throw the ball in they court

what you think they gonna respond to better?

"when you gonna lemme fukk girl"

or

"when you gonna lemme eat ya p*ssy"

this aint no random bytch either

its bytches that i been talkin tooo

which statement would a female find more appealing? which statement would a female feel like she could benefit from?

i'll try that in the next hour and report back

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
sit back and relax at the crib put on "the last dragon" while rubbing all up on her, i start playing with their hair then all of a sudden im rubbing her back kissing her neck :shaq:blouse,bra, pants/skirt fly off By the time the Debarge video part come on:shaq:the baby oil is in play.

take your panties off so I can give you a butt massage:shaq: :noah:

you also gotta be ready for all eventualities some chicks come up with excuses to be stingy with them cheeks.

"I'm allergic to latex" thats alright I got Trojan Natural lambs :shaq:
"I have to wake up early" don't worry I'll drop you off as soon as we are done. and tomorrow i'll pick you up after work/class so we can cuddle :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP, what if she doesn't want to demonstrate her dancing skills? Or what if she doesn't club?

I might flip on Netflix or a redbox movie. Then I'll give her a small smack tap in the face. This initiates play fighting and y'all know the rest

I would playfully persuade her to, if not then in my eyes she's not down

The funny thing is I'm more hesitant to do the normal route to go for the kiss (as I don't want to blantantly get rejected) than having my dikk up on that ass :what: lol

Mad weird lol

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of y'all seem to go straight for the puss. I assumed you would have some indirect method (ie. A game) just so she don't think ALL you want is to fukk

this might sound wack and y'all might kill me for it but it also works, ready?

Truth or dare. Yup I said it

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless she's a rerun. I generally go 90% and let her do the first move either kissing, grabbing my junk, takin off her shirt etc.