What's your signature move leading to sex?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i look into her eyes deeply while caressing her face gently and my other hand gliding in her hair then i kiss her

then its GAME OVER FOR HER :ahh:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
1098607525ExC53M.jpg

:mjpls:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Ill start rubbing on his neck/chest area and then he'll more than likely gimme the :shaq: look

Or if hes a dread head rasta, I'll gently rub my hands thru his dreads...nikkas love head massages :steviej:

Merkdaddy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
MN
Ill have to try the salt technique. My girl like a hard clit sucking/licking. She like when i eat the p*ssy at a perpendicular angle so her clit flicks side to side i can go harder w the tongue.

She also loves when i lick her from the booty hole up to the clit and i tongue her p*ssy hole on the way up and hit a little g spot.

I can eat her ass/p*ssy for days. Then im so fukking hard i give her that destructo dikk. She gushin everywhere damn im bout to go get brunch now

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
ill keep it all the way 100....

if im chillin with a bytch i gear the convo towards sex.

i do that shyt naturally and its never forced so the covo flows beautifully

but my main shyt is "pump fakin" on givin her head lol

that shyt rarely fails

ill joke around and say some shyt like "when you gonna lemme eat ya p*ssy tho"

she gonna smile and giggle and all that

then im pretend to attempt to eat her out and what you think she gonna do?

she gonna say no and laugh and shyt..

ima put my head there and she gonna pull back an

then i start kissing and put my hands down there and rub her p*ssy

now her shyt flowin and im in nikka

this shyt is soooooo easy

:whoo:

:takedat:

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Assuming this is a chick I never smashed,,what I do is have them at my place with a movie on and some drinks then I say to her "do you trust me ?" ...and they will say yes cause they already at the spot getting tipsy.

Lets play a game and see how much you trust me..she will agree cause she is curious and anxious at the same time. I put a makeshift blind fold over her eyes sit her down on the couch and stand in front of her and rub my two fingers across her face like it's a dck.

If she bout it she will attempt to suck or kiss on it anyway and you good. If not she will freak out and you joke like you really thought I would try you like that ?..and before she can answer you say "i'd try you like this" and then make whatever move you wanted.