Whats your rule for giving out change to homeless ppl/basers?

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
god dammit I hate this muttha fukkas dammit. I swear, I thought the homeless people at the port authority were annoying i swear to god these little fiens on cleveland top them. they are so fukking annoying. I walk alot so everyday it's " yo bruh can I have a dollar." what nikka, I dont got it and KIM. sorry, my money is tight. I dont mid throwing someething if I got it but you nikkaz live off of the backs of others. Im sorry, I couldnt see myself begging for shyt

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i dont mind giving some change here and there depending.I remember being going to the liq and a dude asked me for some change cause he was hungry i said cool dont worry i got you(there was a kennedy fried across the street) i said ill get him a two piece..real talk dude said nah thats ok just give him the money :what: i was like ever since then i just try to use better judgement

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once gave some extra fried chicken I had from the super market to a dude on the highway and I could tell it made his day, he was very, very thankful.

That's the only homeless nikka I ever helped in my life. If you're begging for money and refusing food or water, i can only assume they're buying beer or drugs.

I got addictions of my own I can't be out here letting these homeless nikkas feed theirs :manny:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I used to give this African money in the mosque that was in the hood after Friday prayer, he'd be in there like he just prayed, then I drive down the road...this nikkas standing on the corner with a big ass crucifix begging for money :stopitslime: