Whats your rule for giving out change to homeless ppl/basers?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Take this star ya faq :umad:

damn I see u musta jacked a laptop and u dont like me talkin about ur ppls huh? u bout to get bombed on bytch

97444310-negged-.gif

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
If I see you EVERYDAY, I rarely give you change.
If you bug me while I'm eating or you're just posted by the store waiting for me to come out, I don't give change
If you smell like shyt/piss, and you're bold enough to walk in my vicinity, I ain't giving you change.

Anyone else, it depends on my mood, if I actually have change, if I'm in a hurry, etc. I'd much rather offer food than money.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I don't :beli:

I let these pieces of shyt earn my money. Once, I asked a bum for directions to a strip club. He graciously helped me and asked for a dollar afterwards. I was glad to give him what he wanted because he added value to my life my directing me to the strip club. These other bums just stick out their hands and don't do shyt. These smelly, ugly hobos sticking out their dirty hands at me detracts value from my life. Why the fukk would I pay for something that destroys value? :childplease:

Bums need to be industrious like the bum who gave me directions.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
ill give em change or anything else i have. sometimes i give them leftover alcohol or weed, sometimes food and blankets. One tim I gave one some coke and he was so :gladbron: . I walked away feelin :obama:

bufu

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I avoid giving them changea. Maybe if I'ma post up on that corner for a minute I'll throw them something.

I'm much more quick to give them food/cigarettes/beer though. You'd be surprised the amount of homeless people who don't eat meat :beli:

Recently, walking back from a beer run, homeless dude approaches me as I cut through the parking lot. I just throw him a beer and keep walking. Once I get out of the parking lot I hear that whoopwhoop and see a cop pull in. Dude probably got an open container ticket.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'll give em some change, but I agree wit op if your young and not retarded or disabled your not getting shyt, everybody else I'll help out. Hell I've even bought a couple old dudes brews before. Just cause you homless don't mean you dont need a drink:manny:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I only give food/buy meals. Not trying to have them OD off me trying to be generous.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
If it's a woman I try to give them enough money to atleast get a nick of some hard ass yay. It's wrong but hopefully that saves her from having to do humiliating things to get her fix... I used to ask my homeboy that sold that garbage give a geek monster a lil something if he was in the car with me.

'fraidaheitz

Don't look down
Daps
Mostly I just ignore them. Not because I don't have any compassion, but because my change/dollars bills aren't easily accessible.

And I gotta look at the shoes. Ever since that scene in don't be a menace, I'm wary of "donating".

In The Zone

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
It depends what kind of vibe they give off when the ask for money. Almost all of the time if they are handicap like having one leg or blind I feel sorry for them and give them a few dollars.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I live in Downtown, San Diego, so it's a constant thing, I walk all the time. It's really irritating, feels like extortion. My mom said I have a guilty conscience. I had thing thing years ago, when i felt like every dollar I gave to the homeless would buy me karmic insurance for something really awful happening to me. Then my house got jacked, losing 10 in the process. I canceled that, then after three months or so, I started again.

If they have signs saying they are buying drugs or alcohol, I won't give them anything. The other day some bedraggled drunk crept out of a corner, holding a 40 in his waistband, said he needed 3.50 to get across town, I went to give him a dollar, he said 'That ain't gonna work for me'. So, I threw that shyt in the trash. I got a half block down, and came back and threw a 5 at him. Theres this Joe Budden song where God tells him how we was disguised as a homeless person, and Joe didn't help him. I am now taking advice from the fukking imagination of Joe Budden.

ManMade

Another Black Hero
Daps
Reppin
East of Atlanta
I've been in school for a few years now and i drive by and see the same group of homeless ppl everyday, im convinced they dont wanna do better for themselves so I no longer feel guilty about not giving them anything