Whats your rule for giving out change to homeless ppl/basers?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I dont fukk with no young ppl my age posted outside the gas station talking bout "ay man i only need .60 for my gas' :beli: really fool? or this one 'ay bruh I just got out of jail I'm hurting right now' :merchant: I dont know wtf u was in jail for cuz u could be a rapist but I sure as hell aint tryna find out... those types usually get the :comeon: face but if it's a old man/lady who I see aint visibly strung out at the moment why wouldnt u spare a coin? granted old ppl can be some evil muthafukkas 2 but they usually the ones that sucker me into giving up the pocket change... am I at fault for that brehs? granted your money is yours 2 do with it as you wish but some times I feel like Im judging a book by it's cover which is wrong, but at the same time I trust my instincts and I dont want to make it a situation where I'm either gettin punked by all the homeless ppl in the city into breaking bread or turning into a cold hearted bah humbug :duck: ass nikka... how do yall do it?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
my rules for giving money to homeless people

1.you must look broke- Now this does not mean wrinkle cothes. Dude or lady needs to have dirty clothes at least one coat and jacket regardless of weather and smell pretty bad.

2. The look of desperation on the face- If you got a funny sign or telling me jokes for money you are not really homeless. You have to look of I need food or something to save me.
ex. not homeless
89609-360-homeless-with-dogsjpg.jpg

how you have locks and two damn dogs like that and be homeless?

now this is HOMELESS
panhandlers-topper.jpg

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This same lady is always outside Panda Express. I gave her money the first 2 times but after that she got ignored. I even jingle my pockets while telling her I have no money for her.

My grandmother used to try and feed some homeless people that hung outside McDonalds. Most of the time they were happy but I remember one time this dude got heated and said he wanted money and not a damn cheeseburger. I was like 10 but I wanted to kill him.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Depends, I use to volunteer at a shelter so I'm inclined but not at the same time, a bit complicated. Often times i'll be in town, see a dude that looks hurt. Give em a cigarette and sit down on the curb and talk for a bit. If they seem like they're hurting really bad (or were really amusing/funny/had a good story) I'll throw em a dollar.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Depends, I use to volunteer at a shelter so I'm inclined but not at the same time, a bit complicated. Often times i'll be in town, see a dude that looks hurt. Give em a cigarette and sit down on the curb and talk for a bit. If they seem like they're hurting really bad (or were really amusing/funny/had a good story) I'll throw em a dollar.

u ever fukk while u volunteered?

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Depends on the situation, but I'll give em some grub before I give money

edit: Walkin in the store the other day...two young (20s) dudes asked for change, niccas had a cell phone, playin music :rudy:

Figured they wanted to see what I was holdin.... :birdman:

Good try :stopitslime: