What's your most non-typical turnoff?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I know most people tend to have the same universal turnoffs (too fat, crooked teeth, smokes if you're a nonsmoker, etc) but what is something that would make you pass on an otherwise decent looking person?

This may sound stupid, but if a chick has a really kiddy, pubescent voice and/or acts like a child, or they have a deep ass husky male voice and/or acts like a dude, I can't even go :yeshrug:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Men that dress like they're teens( skinny jeans, baggy jeans, hoodies, braids, oversized shirts etc)

I hate a man that don't get all that nappy hair on his face shaped up on a weekly basis. Eww

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Kids but I'm pretty sure that most men are turned off by that. The fukk I look like being a stepdad at 21?:birdman:

Laziness. I mean I'm pretty lazy sometimes myself, but someone thats lazier than me? I can't do that. It also suggests that she doesn't know how to fukk if she's lazy.

Women who wear sneakers
That shyt turns me on. I dont even know why. When I see a bad bytch wearing some converse all stars my pimp game gets extra agressive.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Women with demonically arched eyebrows.

Eva-Mendes-Arched-Eyebrows-Hint-at-Botox-Jabs-2.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I know most people tend to have the same universal turnoffs (too fat, crooked teeth, smokes if you're a nonsmoker, etc) but what is something that would make you pass on an otherwise decent looking person?

This may sound stupid, but if a chick has a really kiddy, pubescent voice and/or acts like a child, or they have a deep ass husky male voice and/or acts like a dude, I can't even go :yeshrug:

Over 80 percent of adult women with pubesc3nt voices were m0lested in their early youth.