What’s your MBTI (Myers-Briggs) personality type?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Some new buzz psuedo cacronym/terminology every month that n***as buy into :heh: last 2-3 months it was gaslighting. Bugged acronym society.
I felt the same way

I worked for cacs who wanted me to take the test on my day off

Guess who didn’t show up that Saturday

Years later I took it online on a whim and found that my personality type is accurate

:manny:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Look at yall lil schoolgirls giggling but you can't explain why this is any different from sun signs and bullshyt :mjlol:

Do you realize how retarded you have to be to think people fit in neat little boxes like life is a fukking rpg :mjlol:

You’re too stupid to comprehend the dynamics of the human psyche. That, is why you lash out in such frustration.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your Results
INFP-female.svg

Mediator
INFP-T
Diplomat
Constant Improvement
33%

67%
EXTRAVERTED
INTROVERTED
89%

11%
INTUITIVE
OBSERVANT
17%

83%
THINKING
FEELING
24%

76%
JUDGING
PROSPECTING
29%

71%
ASSERTIVE
TURBULENT

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Thanks for this OP. These are my results - Your personality type is:
Advocate
INFJ- T

“The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact. They tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.”