What's your GOAT video game Christmas memories?

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
When I was a kid my godmother got me a NES and a few years later she got me a Genesis. I wasn't expecting either.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I once rented secret of Mana for the snes and barely played it. Mom was mad but when I started playing it, I realized that wanted the game for Christmas so to not ruin the excitement and experience, I stopped so I had to wait the rest of the year till Christmas to play again.

Tecmo Super Bowl. I knew I was getting that game in August. My mom would wait till Xmas eve to do the gifts underneath the tree. I got up at 3am to play it, wrapped it back up at 6am, slept till 8am and pretended none of that shyt ever happened.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Literally every single launch

I remember getting a Nintendo with punch out and mario :wow:

SNES with Mario, SF2 and when I got link, I think the next christmas, I skipped grandma's house to play it. Mom said we leaving and staying here.. I was like :manny:

N64 I got late but it had Goldeneye, mario kart and one of the wrestling games from THQ... That might have been the one.. Cause I was old enough to understand and have friends who came by on christmas break to play for hours :wow:

I can't remember what I got with PS1... Oh yea... ESPN street games or some shyt... You had the bike, the skateboard, the luge and something else.... But most important was I got that shyt.... :blessed:

I was on my own after that :mjcry:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Had to be getting either a gameboy yellow + pokemon or n64 or original xbox. All 3 was hype :wow: my parents aint make much so now im older I appreciate it even more :mjcry:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Getting a Sega Genesis and playing Streets of Rage. Probably the only time I was able to turn up the volume really loud without my parents complaining. Good times.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
One gift under the tree for me. Mom says on Christmas eve, everyone can open a gift except me.

:what:

I had a PS2 at the time, and the gift box was large & rectangular, but, I went to bed heated and excited at the same time.

Next morning she makes my bro and sister open their gifts until we had each had one left. I finally get the go ahead to open mine and I see a long johns and a thermal sweater set.

:stopitslime:

She says to keep looking and I find a game

:ooh:

R.526ab2c27c3d42abf5d3d4aea5a0b69e

:mjcry:

She even went so far to make me play it for 2 hours. This game was hell. All of a sudden everyone disappears and they come back out with the

image.jpg

:wow:

Roller-coaster ride of emotions.