Whats your favorite video game boss fight?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think mine is bowser in super mario world

hqdefault.jpg
Super Mario world...the good ol days..

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

The first wave, its starts off as a typical RPG final boss, spells and etc. Yet the next wave dude becomes a whole entire demon...while the kids are in shyts creek, the folks all over the towns pray for this madness to stop.

It becomes too much for the final boss to handle, and the prayers were answered as the boss finally fades into abyss....wow:wow:

While this is not one of those theatrical bosses, but it damn sure made me appreciate gaming on a old school, no hand holding level. This motherfukker took 4 months of my life due to the mechanics and the unfair area Bearman was spawned into.

I had folks try to help me numerous times, especially with so many tips to beating dude but nothing worked until one day...

I opened the laptop, start the damn game up and focus on everything I learned. Fixed up every single mistake that I encountered over the months, and finally I beat Bearman. Sure he was just a whatever boss, but this b*stard took me back to my childhood of the thrill of beating a hard ass boss without Gamepro, Gameinformer, or friggin Gamefaqs to guide you.

Just skill, patience, and a goal.