Rock What's Your Favorite Type Type of Rock and Your Top 10 Bands?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
used to be a big grunge head but progressive metal is now more my flavour:

1 Tool
2 Opeth
3 A Perfect Circle
4 Smashing Pumpkins
5 Radiohead
6 Soundgarden
7 Alice in Chains
8 Isis
9 Coldplay
10 Korn

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
1 Deftones
2 Crosses
3 Palms
4 Team Sleep
5 A Perfect Circle
6 Incubus
7 Audioslave
8 Glassjaw

FYI For any fans of Chino Moreno from the Deftones the new " Crosses" album comes out Tuesday it will be jamming
props on Deftones. That White Pony is :whew:

SMH at no Tool or APC being mentioned by others. I really urge yall to listen to Opeth though man. Yall wont be sorry.

live:

Hopefully i see these cats live one day

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
props on Deftones. That White Pony is :whew:

SMH at no Tool or APC being mentioned by others. I really urge yall to listen to Opeth though man. Yall wont be sorry.

live:

Hopefully i see these cats live one day
I listened to opeth a long time ago can't remember if I liked them. I saw you listed Isis as pne of your favorites. Check out the the band " Palms" I listed it's a band with ex Isis members and Chino from Deftones pretty dope

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I listened to opeth a long time ago can't remember if I liked them. I saw you listed Isis as pne of your favorites. Check out the the band " Palms" I listed it's a band with ex Isis members and Chino from Deftones pretty dope
Will definitely do. I remember seeing it on WIki way back

Listen to Opeth though fam...perfect blend of metal, jazz and blues. Lead singer's voice is tranquil as hell too...probably the best I've heard in a rock band. Once you get used to the growls and start to love them it's a wrap. Such an amazing live band.

:ohlawd: Tell me the riffs in the first two minutes aint amazing. Not even their best either

To me Tool and Opeth have the best singer/drummer combos

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Will definitely do

Listen to Opeth though fam...perfect blend of metal, jazz and blues. Lead singer's voice is tranquil as hell too...probably the best I've heard in a rock band. Once you get used to the growls and start to love them it's a wrap. Such an amazing live band.

:ohlawd: Tell me the riffs in the first two minutes aint amazing. Not even their best either

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Will definitely do. I remember seeing it on WIki way back

Do they have any albums with just clean vocals through out? I liked the music and the clean vocal parts but the growls was throwing me off and I wasn't feeling it

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Do they have any albums with just clean vocals through out? I liked the music and the clean vocal parts but the growls was throwing me off and I wasn't feeling it
Yup.

a good song with predominantly clean vocals:

one of my five faves from them^

another:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Tool
White Stripes
Smashing Pumpkins