What's your favorite lethal weapon movie?

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
Part one. The part during the shootout in the desert where the oldest daughter is jumping around and screaming always makes me :mjlol:. I dont know why though.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
fkd4dh.gif

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
1, always 1

The series was always entertaining, but gradually lost the darkness that made the original so unique. Riggs put a fukking gun in his mouth like 20 minutes into an "action comedy"...The fukk?!
Breh, i just watched this for the first time in decades…it fukkin starts with a naked woman sprawled out nipples showing, wakes up, does a line of coke, walks on a balcony, and jumps to her death, and the camera follows her down, and you see her dead body and nipples show the entire time.

thats the first scene after credits roll :heh:, movie does not fukk around

the ending where allthe cops just allow riggs and gary busey just have a 5 minute fistfight where clearly the suspects freedom and the cops life is on the line…

this movie was the shyt :russ:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I been binge watching these joints all weekend.. currently on 3. This right here one of my favorite scenes. Riggs was about to go Mad Max on these nikkas:

The Dog scene with Riggs and Rene was hilarious. This dude Riggs been eating dog biscuits through the whole movie :russ:

Last edited: