What's your favorite lethal weapon movie?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lw2 has always been my favorite, but all four are classics to me. It's amazing how these movies just worked.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
1, always 1

The series was always entertaining, but gradually lost the darkness that made the original so unique. Riggs put a fukking gun in his mouth like 20 minutes into an "action comedy"...The fukk?!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
1 and 2 are both classics but 2 is my favorite. Which is weird to say because I feel like 1 is better written and is the epitome of what the series should be but 2 just hits a sweet spot for me. 3 and 4 I can take or leave. Shyt even the tv series is dope.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I had literally watched them all over this past Summer. I refuse to watch the TV Show that's out for it right now. I figured I'd watch them all before the show ruined the Franchise. I think they were all Great, 4 was a little cheesy but still watchable and a decent send off to end the Series. I think 1 is my Overall Favorite.:manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
TV show ain't bad

I had literally watched them all over this past Summer. I refuse to watch the TV Show that's out for it right now. I figured I'd watch them all before the show ruined the Franchise. I think they were all Great, 4 was a little cheesy but still watchable and a decent send off to end the Series. I think 1 is my Overall Favorite.:manny:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Part 1 is the best.

Part 2 is more violent and action packed it seemed and almost as good as the og and some how not ever mentioned as one of the best sequels ever. Never... I still think it has some flaws that hold it back from being better than 1.

I like part 3, had some good moments, pesci was funny still. Good action flick.

Part 4 was just too much but I liked jet li, he was dope. Good final fight but adding chris rock to the cast didn't help the movie.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Really? I just really liked Lethal Weapon as a Kid so much that I didn't want to tarnish it. Who knows, I may watch it 1 day. I boycotted the TV Show like I did for the Rush Hour TV Show.

It doesn't tarnish it at all, but that's also coming from someone who doesn't believe you can tarnish something that will always exists. Wayans and the cat playing Riggs have great chemistry, the action is fine for budget tv and the writing is on point, which i was surprised by. You should give it a shot man. It's a surprisingly emotional show too
Part 1 is the best.

Part 2 is more violent and action packed it seemed and almost as good as the og and some how not ever mentioned as one of the best sequels ever. Never... I still think it has some flaws that hold it back from being better than 1.

I like part 3, had some good moments, pesci was funny still. Good action flick.

Part 4 was just too much but I liked jet li, he was dope. Good final fight but adding chris rock to the cast didn't help the movie.

Yeah 2 is one of the best sequels ever. 3 is when it starts to get silly and by 4, it's basically neutered. Jet Li is the one shining light and of course the scene with Pesci and Rock talking cell phones

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
2....fukking LOVE the second one. The first is GOAT for setting the benchmark for buddy cop flicks but 2 is so cot dayum enjoyable and the south african fukkery was lit. The damn villains literally ran up in my dude murtaugh home called him a ****** and thought they were gonna get away with it :dahell::mindblown: he aint too old for that shyt :francis:....for some reason i just nvr remember 3. I know all the stories and memorable moments from 1,2 and 4 but when i think of 3 my mind just goes blank for whatever reason. Maybe its that forgettable or i only seen it once compared to the countless times i've seen the other

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Loved 3 growing up but 1 is my current fav...def the type of movies i could watch at anytime