What’s your black wrestling Mt.Rushmore?

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
Booker T
Ron Simmons
The Rock
Mark Henry

Honorable mention: Monty Brown :wow: The Alpha Male :wow: the pride of the Serengeti :wow:. The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long man :mjcry:. Shoutout to Ron Killings too, first black NWA World Heavyweight Champion and he did that shyt his way :salute:.

Much love to Titus O'Neil too he's a man and a half and an example for all men.

Man I'm like Booker T with a 10 man Top 5 :snoop:.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Booker T
Ron Simmons
The Rock
Mark Henry

Honorable mention: Monty Brown :wow: The Alpha Male :wow: the pride of the Serengeti :wow:. The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long man :mjcry:. Shoutout to Ron Killings too, first black NWA World Heavyweight Champion and he did that shyt his way :salute:.

Much love to Titus O'Neil too he's a man and a half and an example for all men.

Man I'm like Booker T with a 10 man Top 5 :snoop:.
Bobo Brazil won the NWA world title in 1962 but the NWA refused to recognize his win because they were a bunch of racist CACs.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
the Rock
Sasha Banks
Bad News Brown
Ron Simmons
Sasha ? You putting her up there already? I’m one of her biggest fans on her but...
I named SD Jones because, he was the first full time black wrestler at mania. Was the Goat enhancement talent for the 80’s. Every high profile star in WWWF wrestled him.

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
Bobo Brazil won the NWA world title in 1962 but the NWA refused to recognize his win because they were a bunch of racist CACs.

Well ain't that some shyt :francis: those wins are 40 years apart. They literally held us back 4 decades. Demons. Thanks for the correction, dapped and repped :obama:.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sasha ? You putting her up there already? I’m one of her biggest fans on her but...
I named SD Jones because, he was the first full time black wrestler at mania. Was the Goat enhancement talent for the 80’s. Every high profile star in WWWF wrestled him.
Sasha is a generational takent...shes special and should of been in the Becky spot back in 2016 when everyone was chanting WE WANT SASHA every damn week. That Royal Rumble 2016 pop is no joke...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's invalid if the Rock ain't on it. JYD probably should be a must as well.

I have nothing further.
JYD could and really should be maybe ahead of Ron Simmons..he was so fukking over and SO LOVED for the 80s era. Yet Ron won the WCW title from Vader and it popped the industry.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Rock
Booker T
Sasha Banks
JYD

JYD is underrated because most of us only know him from the WWF days. He was a HUGE draw in racist ass Louisiana before that.
I cant say enough about how over JYD was...technically he should be on the list... but i do have to consider Simmons. Hard.

Last edited:

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Rock
JYD
Booker T

Really tough call between Mark Henry and Ron Simmons. I lean towards Simmons.