Whats wrong with being pro-black?

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What's wrong with being Pro-White? :troll:

but for real I'm just pro-fairness & equality and that can sometimes be pro-black

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
where is all the hate? i think everyone is pretty much in agreement that the black ranger is our favorite power ranger

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
This is a sign that most posters here aren't black.
:leon:

What's wrong with being Pro-White? :troll:

but for real I'm just pro-fairness & equality and that can sometimes be pro-black
Im pro-black, I love my people and I put them on first before I do any other race. Im not racist though, I have no problems with whites latinos etc but at the end of the day I believe in unity

probably because the coli's idea of being pro-black is degrading every other race out of some weird inferiority complex

:heh: last time I check most of the posters here degrade their own race first

because most "pro black" posters on here are ignorant hypocrites :yeshrug:

:usure:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
It's mostly CACs on here. Plus a couple of uncle toms that try to shame the rest of the black people here. This shyt goes all the way to the owners of this site.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
should the coli have a rule where your race has to be verified upon registration?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
ain't nothin wrong with bein pro black. But some of y'all "pro black" nyggaz will defend some of the bulshyt that black folks do. Nyggaz will go on :cape: crusades for rathet shyt in the name of defendin black folks instead of shamin that shyt.

As soon as somebody says somethin factual and unfavorable about black folk (especialy when u say anything negative against black women) Some cats wil give their left arm in their defense.

A lot of these nyggaz on here that claim to be "pro black" are full of shyt. Its like the muslim nyga preachin to u, but he still eats pork. Fucc outta here!

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Been seeing a lot of pro-black hate here. Seems yall wanna put on every other race but yall own. :dwillhuh:

Its a shame

Theres nothing wrong with being pro your own peoples. Unfortunately, it has negative connexions due to an awful lot of pro *insert nationality or ethnicity here* claiming that that they are pro *insert nationality or ethnicity here* and then stirring up that pride to harm another group.

Im pro black, I love my people and wish them nothing but the best. Id day with a smile on my face if i lived to see Africa and her children realise their potentials. That doesnt mean I want to shyt on another race. But people get it twisted.

Black people stand up.:salute: