What's wrong wit nikkas at the club?!?!

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I'm confused man... nikkas are so emotional these days.

I was inspired by the "alpha male" thread to post what happened to me, cause it still baffles me weeks later.

So a few weeks ago, I had a bachelor party (weekend). The second night of it, we go to a club called The Compound. ATL heads know what I'm talking about. Now it was birthday bash weekend too, so it was packed in there. So I'm pollying with my homeboys. I'm doing target practice on females cause I know the end is near.... :why:

Everything is going cool.... We talk to a few females. Actually had some good conversations wit some out there too :ehh:. I would say about half the night is gone, so I finally move to back part of the club where most of the actual partying happens (the front and middle section people are usually just chillin). I dance with a few females, but then I spot this chick in the corner.

At this point I'm a little drunk cause of course my groomsmen have been buying drinks for me all night, but I'm not wasted by any means. Now I notice the chick is with another female, but there are also like 3 or 4 dudes standing next to them. Now me, being a respectful guy, walk to the dude closest to her (mind you they are standing like 3 or 4 feet away from each other), and ask if that was his girl.

He proceeds to say... "You ain't even got a chance breh." So my reaction is :leon:. You never know man. Then he says "Nah, You couldn't if you tried breh" So once again I'm like, "you never know man." He still hasn't said that it's his girl or anything so I'm thinking it's all good, he's just messing with me. But then he says... "You don't want this conversation breh... This ain't what you want"

So I'm like "Hold up breh... I'm just trying not to step on anybody's toes" He proceeds to say "You couldn't if you wanted to breh... You need to take this conversation somewhere else" I'm thinking... what the hell is wrong with you... You mad cause I ASKED before i started talking to this chick. Then I see two of the dudes who look like they might be his goons start stepping closer to me. So I say "Calm down bruh.... I just ain't trying to step on your toes, I just asked you a question nikka." He proceeds to say that I need to take the conversation somewhere else. Now I can see one of my groomsmen looking like...
:heh:

So I just say aight my dude.... and walk away.

nikkas getting mad you ask before you talk to they girl now?... And he still never said it was girl. In hindsight, them dudes did look like they was trapping and probably had straps in the whip, but damn. Is it really that serious?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Wars get started over females man...

so yea, in that instance, it was that serious...but I feel you tho, why cats gotta act like that? But if you woulda just went up to this chick, he woulda been mad/tried to fight, so you lose either way. I think you played it straight tho playa, couldn't have done more than you did already.

Dude was just on some bytch shyt

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Wars get started over females man...

so yea, in that instance, it was that serious...but I feel you tho, why cats gotta act like that? But if you woulda just went up to this chick, he woulda been mad/tried to fight, so you lose either way. I think you played it straight tho playa, couldn't have done more than you did already.

Dude was just on some bytch shyt

It's crazy... but do they not realize that if they just say "Yea, that's my girl"... I would have dapped him up and kept it moving?

That easy.... smh

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
thangs could change in an instant

too many question to them street goons...

once he said, you couldnt do it...

step to chick... like...aight bet...and move on...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i might have snuffed him later to be honest. not even over the female, just because he talked to me in that manner. if i was really drunk, i would have waited for him outside or something. i swear, i'm becoming less and less tolerant as time goes on and as i get older. people just don't seem to understand...

Daps

I was inspired by the "alpha male" thread to post what happened to me, cause it still baffles me weeks later.

So a few weeks ago, I had a bachelor party (weekend). The second night of it, we go to a club called The Compound. ATL heads know what I'm talking about. Now it was birthday bash weekend too, so it was packed in there. So I'm pollying with my homeboys. I'm doing target practice on females cause I know the end is near.... :why:

Everything is going cool.... We talk to a few females. Actually had some good conversations wit some out there too :ehh:. I would say about half the night is gone, so I finally move to back part of the club where most of the actual partying happens (the front and middle section people are usually just chillin). I dance with a few females, but then I spot this chick in the corner.

At this point I'm a little drunk cause of course my groomsmen have been buying drinks for me all night, but I'm not wasted by any means. Now I notice the chick is with another female, but there are also like 3 or 4 dudes standing next to them. Now me, being a respectful guy, walk to the dude closest to her (mind you they are standing like 3 or 4 feet away from each other), and ask if that was his girl.

He proceeds to say... "You ain't even got a chance breh." So my reaction is :leon:. You never know man. Then he says "Nah, You couldn't if you tried breh" So once again I'm like, "you never know man." He still hasn't said that it's his girl or anything so I'm thinking it's all good, he's just messing with me. But then he says... "You don't want this conversation breh... This ain't what you want"

So I'm like "Hold up breh... I'm just trying not to step on anybody's toes" He proceeds to say "You couldn't if you wanted to breh... You need to take this conversation somewhere else" I'm thinking... what the hell is wrong with you... You mad cause I ASKED before i started talking to this chick. Then I see two of the dudes who look like they might be his goons start stepping closer to me. So I say "Calm down bruh.... I just ain't trying to step on your toes, I just asked you a question nikka." He proceeds to say that I need to take the conversation somewhere else. Now I can see one of my groomsmen looking like...

nikkas getting mad you ask before you talk to they girl now?... And he still never said it was girl. In hindsight, them dudes did look like they was trapping and probably had straps in the whip, but damn. Is it really that serious?

Was he spanish? Because theyre the prime suspects of that shyt. WHo the fukk cuffs at the club? Dudes are lame as hell now.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia

Dis dat foolishness right chea!!! That whole situation was preposterous on a whole notha level. Gauging the situation, you were good with yours and dem nikkas (or, at least, the one who you were talking directly to) were sensitive as fukk. nikkas were prolly mad bc you had heart to actually talk to a chick instead of "circle jerking" like dem. There was a reason they were "huddled" together and alone without bytches:heh:. You did the right thing and KIM.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i might have snuffed him later to be honest. not even over the female, just because he talked to me in that manner. if i was really drunk, i would have waited for him outside or something. i swear, i'm becoming less and less tolerant as time goes on and as i get older. people just don't seem to understand...

and you would of got shot..no point

OP did the right thing by walking away

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Why?

Let's think...

Oh yeah: Hip Hop culture VALUES ignorance. Just think back to the song playing around the time. If it was a rap song then the rapper was prolly describing something even more ignorant than what was transpiring.

Here's the kicker: you prolly wish you COULD have done something to dude. I guarantee you if he was absolutely no threat to you, you would have barked on him, sonned him, or perhaps even pushed or slapped him for speaking to you a certain way.

This is no different from the way dude responded to you