whats worse Marvel Vs DC or Playstation Vs Xbox

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I got a post somewhere on here breaking it down. DC Stans (who are damn near ALL just Batman stans) make the ENTIRETY of the comic fandom look bad.

Edit:

We talking about a standom that was HAPPY AS HELL because they saw Batman's dikk in a comic book (yes I mean that literally), then tried to raise all types of hell because they couldn't see Batman eating Catwoman's cooch.

honestly, the latter seemed like it wasnt dc fans at all. it felt forced as hell

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Xbox vs playstaion is worse

Because alot of the haters would love to have both consoles, but dont because their expensive. So they hate on the competition just to try to make thete purchase feel justified

In dc movies, everybody can afford to see a dc movie then see a marvel one, or buy both dc and marvel comics. So their hate is at least real. Its stupid, but its real

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Xbox vs playstaion is worse

Because alot of the haters would love to have both consoles, but dont because their expensive. So they hate on the competition just to try to make thete purchase feel justified

In dc movies, everybody can afford to see a dc movie then see a marvel one, or buy both dc and marvel comics. So their hate is at least real. Its stupid, but its real
There’s like 70 years of ethos for those characters though, people have built up generations of loyalty for them. Gaming systems are still relatively new and mostly similar with one another

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
There’s like 70 years of ethos for those characters though, people have built up generations of loyalty for them. Gaming systems are still relatively new and mostly similar with one another
Exactly

I respect a loyalty built hate more than a jealously built hate