whats worse Marvel Vs DC or Playstation Vs Xbox

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
comic book wars

shyt is all retarded

but them film room wars...shyt had that one guy banned cause he was too in his feelings about defending DC or some shyt

@Dominic_brehetto right? We had a whole gaming competition that he headed ruined because he got banned. :beli:

But I disagree, I hang out on TFR the most out of the sections and outside of some slights here and there the comic stan wars isn't as potent as the console war.

The beef in Arcadium everlasting :wow: I can name all the hostiles here with ease :mjgrin:

Daps
The Console wars

because certain stans want to see rivals leave the console market and that’s not good for the consumer, competition is good and if all three companies are doing well gamers eat.

Marvel v DC is always jokes I never see it as serious

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

about a decade ago i was at a Cubs game n saw an adult fan throw beer at a a lil boy for wearin a Cardinals hat. :snoop:

the sports world brings out the worst in people.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Who y'all think more willing to throw hands, console stans or comic stans?:patrice:

Comic stans since their medium basically revolves around fighting :heh:

Console stanning is basically just a tradition people do out of habit. Used to be Genesis vs SNES, then Playstation vs N64, then PS2 vs Xbox, then PS3 vs 360, etc.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
comic book wars

shyt is all retarded

but them film room wars...shyt had that one guy banned cause he was too in his feelings about defending DC or some shyt

correction

MULTIPLE guys were banned and they ALL were the DC stans

Proving that the problem all along was the DC stans, not the Marvel stans…. Who are all still there and pretty much just chilling

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@Dominic_brehetto right? We had a whole gaming competition that he headed ruined because he got banned. :beli:

But I disagree, I hang out on TFR the most out of the sections and outside of some slights here and there the comic stan wars isn't as potent as the console war.

The beef in Arcadium everlasting :wow: I can name all the hostiles here with ease :mjgrin:

him and like 4 other niccas that were DC stans

When they all got banned….. I guess as some would say that “cleaned up” TFR:mjlol:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
correction

Proving that the problem all along was the DC stans, not the Marvel stans…. Who are all still there and pretty much just chilling

:yeshrug:

both sides retarded to begin with...they just fukking comics / movies

it's fun sometimes but some ya'll take that shyt too seriously like those people you mentioned who got banned

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC

about a decade ago i was at a Cubs game n saw an adult fan throw beer at a a lil boy for wearin a Cardinals hat. :snoop:

the sports world brings out the worst in people.

In England, domestic violence calls surge after the national team loses.... domestic violence calls also surge after they win :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:yeshrug:

both sides retarded to begin with...they just fukking comics / movies

it's fun sometimes but some ya'll take that shyt too seriously like those people you mentioned who got banned

Marvel side never took it too seriously. It was always jokes

Prime example;

Marvel Stan: JL sucked, it was supposed to be y’all Avengers and wasn’t even better than Catwoman

DC Stan: Your mom sucks dikk! You’re a bytch, you’re stupid, oh yea Thor 2 was trash, but you a bytch and I hope someone rapes your mom and your girlfriend you tiny dikk having fakkit

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Political wars :scust:(socially acceptable)

Sport wars (socially acceptable)
Console wars
Anime wars
Comic wars

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
correction

I got a post somewhere on here breaking it down. DC Stans (who are damn near ALL just Batman stans) make the ENTIRETY of the comic fandom look bad.

Edit:

And I HATE DC's standpoint on the shyt with a passion.

It's like...

For a GOOD LONG WHILE liking "nerdy" shyt made you a pariah. shyt got steadily reinforced by media as a whole. Society shunned you like you had leprocy.

Then, it started gradually becoming accepted and cool....ish.

Soon, you had instagrammy models proclaiming that they were nerds cause they were wearing lensless glasses and everyone's grandmothers were playing videogames on their cell phones.

BUT RIGHT BEFORE THAT....

You had this period where fukking clowns were "vlogging" shyt and putting it on youtube for views.... with names like "The Angry Videogame Nerd." "The Last Angry Geek".

It's like because DC was the ONLY thing popping multimediawise during this period that all these DC folks latched on to the shyt and became "Angry"..... forever.

Like they're so-called "opressed" bytches from the 70s that teach their daughters to be angry for no reason "Cause ain't nobody gone pick on us no mo we's gots to stand up and be SKRONG:usure:"

:stopitslime: shut the fukk up and stop giving the fandom a bad name, DC fans. We get it, Batman was the only thing ultra popular and critically acclaimed when you were young. Shut the fukk up and just enjoy the overload of nerd shyt we been getting for the last 10 years, like the rest of the fandom!

We talking about a standom that was HAPPY AS HELL because they saw Batman's dikk in a comic book (yes I mean that literally), then tried to raise all types of hell because they couldn't see Batman eating Catwoman's cooch.

Last edited: