What’s with this YT Bianca Belair?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Let me get in the appropriate bag for this shyt.

First of all, that little pitiful excuse that she has for a ponytail cannot hold a candle to the majesty that is Bianca's ponytail, Bianca's ponytail is immaculate, a work of art, Bronner Brothers need to open up a Black hair museum in Atlanta and give that shyt its own exhibit. madi couldn't hurt herself with that weak, limp, lifeless oily mess she has on her head, let alone somebody else.

Second, her gear looks like it came from the spot where they send clothes they wouldn't even send to Ross/Marshall's/TJ Maxx/DD's/Burlington. Bianca has the vision to make her own shyt and madi needs to fire whoever made that shyt for her.

Her skin ain't glowing, her lip gloss ain't popping and I bet you she couldn't lift Otis, Gable or even one of the Bollywood Boyz for that matter.

Whatever nikka she laying up with can't compete with Montez Ford.

fukk her and everything she stand for.

Two years old...like fine wine

#QueenBelair

tears-of-joy-tears.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
oof. Ol girl was poppin big shyt years back, and that was before BB became the face of the WWE Women's division, a multi-time title holder and a WM main eventer.

Now she about to walk into the doors of thje PC and need to see all the records posted topped not just by Bianca, but by Lash. And she gon be over there in the corner seething doing her 7lb dumbbells curls.

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
oof. Ol girl was poppin big shyt years back, and that was before BB became the face of the WWE Women's division, a multi-time title holder and a WM main eventer.

Now she about to walk into the doors of thje PC and need to see all the records posted topped not just by Bianca, but my Lash. And she gon be over there in the corner seething doing her 7lb dumbbells curls.
...and while she's doing those little girl curls, she'll look across the PC floor and see Jade bench pressing an Escalade. That off brand pink toe can't compete with any of the Black women on the roster.
Musty-Mouthed Madi needs to humble herself really quickly, and she needs to apologize to Bianca even faster.