What’s with this YT Bianca Belair?

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Let me get in the appropriate bag for this shyt.

First of all, that little pitiful excuse that she has for a ponytail cannot hold a candle to the majesty that is Bianca's ponytail, Bianca's ponytail is immaculate, a work of art, Bronner Brothers need to open up a Black hair museum in Atlanta and give that shyt its own exhibit. madi couldn't hurt herself with that weak, limp, lifeless oily mess she has on her head, let alone somebody else.

Second, her gear looks like it came from the spot where they send clothes they wouldn't even send to Ross/Marshall's/TJ Maxx/DD's/Burlington. Bianca has the vision to make her own shyt and madi needs to fire whoever made that shyt for her.

Her skin ain't glowing, her lip gloss ain't popping and I bet you she couldn't lift Otis, Gable or even one of the Bollywood Boyz for that matter.

Whatever nikka she laying up with can't compete with Montez Ford.

fukk her and everything she stand for.
:picard::picard:
Unloaded the whole clip in her and then reached in your back pocket, reloaded and gave her some more:dead:.

I watch AEW almost every Wednesday, and I have no idea who this is :heh:
Breh I watch dark and never even noticed her:heh:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cNq9H36.gif

That moment when you dont known if she’s annoyed or intrigued :noah:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
All she had to do was not braid her hair. It was fine before. But she chose to directly copy not only her hair, but even variant mannerisms :russ:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
All she had to do was not braid her hair. It was fine before. But she chose to directly copy not only her hair, but even variant mannerisms :russ:

Then when called out on it, responds with saying her hair is real which is racist because non-black women LOVE to throw that insult at black women.

Shorty a whole idiot.