What's with beggars asking for specific amounts of change?

Daps
Reppin
UK
The worst type is those dudes that aren't even homeless at all and come at you with a fukking script-like approach to get money from you. :upsetfavre:

'Damn, sorry bruh, got nothing on me' :mjpls:

Daps
i dont wanna have a job and just get all fukked up all day, that would make me happy. you gonna come off some change for me?

Yeah sure, let me know when you're homeless and I'll drop off a $10 like I usually give to the other homeless people.

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
I always thought it was because the bum is thinking something along the lines of "he's not going to take the time to count out no damn 57 cents, he's gotta beat that next level in Candy Crush......he's just gone come up off that dollar!"

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
me and my man were at the hot dog cart and some dude walked up on us like "man...im hungry too"

my breh was like "man...you got a job too?" lol

he straight played with us like we owed him a meal

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Doubt it....wanna know why? Cuz they're sill homeless:laugh:

They're supposedly making 20 dollars an hour but still can't figure out how to live in adequate housing....but according to u they're as smart as it gets:heh:

Dork. :laff:
dont sleep, some of these fukks live better than you playing off your sympathy. i dont trust them, i dont give em shyt

i used to work for the health dept. the average age of a homeless person in baltimore is 9. none of those kids are out there begging, theyre in the system getting help. the same place anybody who really needs help would be.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
I'm seeing more and more white people using the ":sadbron:can you please help us with some gas money we are stranded and trying to get to our relative who is dying in the hospital" scam...I quickly give them the foh look :stopitslime:........
Oh yeah and to my black people who flood the city streets with their kids holding up signs dressed up in basketball uniforms on Saturday mornings...."fck your youth basketball league and fck your trip to Florida for some tournament that probably doesn't exist :umad:....no I aint got no donation"