Just left the bank. I had 974.36$ worth of change since Covid. 4 shoe boxes full since March 2020. What y'all do with change?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
To the "cash in 2024" ass nikkas

Your transactions give forms of law and employment a pay history if it's information they are interested in, I've seen bank records and liquor store transactions get used in court to establish a drinking habit focus to a jury. Transactions that I'm not gonna take back or won't ever try to get a refund for, I pay with cash EVERY TIME.

Liquor store runs, bar transactions, fast food, ect. shyt has no benefit to using a card and can be used against you in certain rare situations. fukk all that.

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
that's quite a chunk of change, OP. Where do you keep it and what's ya address? :patrice:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Throw it at peasants

tumblr_m2jrnpo6ZV1qfyuo0o1_500.gif

full

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
To the "cash in 2024" ass nikkas

Your transactions give forms of law and employment a pay history if it's information they are interested in, I've seen bank records and liquor store transactions get used in court to establish a drinking habit focus to a jury. Transactions that I'm not gonna take back or won't ever try to get a refund for, I pay with cash EVERY TIME.

Liquor store runs, bar transactions, fast food, ect. shyt has no benefit to using a card and can be used against you in certain rare situations. fukk all that.

Whatsup with your situation......you got dates yet u gonna be straight?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Whatsup with your situation......you got dates yet u gonna be straight?
Had court this morning, adjourned again. Police just now got my intox resultsz all negative on everything except weed. The shyt I got caught with is still up in the air, but as I've been saying, it was found in the passenger seat not even hidden. It wasn't my shyt. It was a small amount, not a hustling amount. Drug not in my system.

Guess they figuring out what they can charge me with now because some of the original charges are in question at this point.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Had court this morning, adjourned again. Police just now got my intox resultsz all negative on everything except weed. The shyt I got caught with is still up in the air, but as I've been saying Z it was found in the passenger seat not even hidden. It wasn't my shyt. It was a small amount, not a hustling amount. Drug not in my system.

Guess they figuring out what they can charge me with now because some of the original charges are in question at this point.
Let me hold a 5 Iā€™ll get you back next week