Whats With All This Internet Hate Towards Meek Mill?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Cause these internet nerd ass nikkas wanna be different from popular opinions... Meek one of the best doing it right now that young nikka motivate me get that money...street nikka came from nothing to something.

you needed meek mill to motivate you to get off your fukking ass and get to work?

you're a pathetic person breh lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
meek is wack. it's not hate. he's boring, monotonous, and completely lacking in substance. he says the same shyt on every song. he never tells stories. the dude is wack sauce.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
same reason nikkas act like currensy is dope. they like wack boring shyt.

meek too live for these nerds

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
meek is wack. it's not hate. he's boring, monotonous, and completely lacking in substance. he says the same shyt on every song. he never tells stories. the dude is wack sauce.

There's a reason why you're rep bar is 3 deep in red :snoop:

Don't speak on what you don't know p*ssy boy :pacspit:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
honestly meek is just aight to me

but a lot of people are only supporting him because he a hood n!gga and they can relate to him

it's the same reason week smokers support currensy and wiz khalifa...when they are average emcees who have some good songs and were able to get a cult following because of the lifestyle they represent

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I really don't see anyone hating on him. I've noticed recently people are nitpicking his flow but I don't consider that hating. Just kind of goes with the territory on the Internet, more attention to detail. The funny thing is to notice hes using the same flow on every song, you'd have to listen to every single song he does. That sounds like somethign a fan would do.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i havent seen hating on meek anywhere near the level of j cole or wale. but he's just too one dimensional.

the first half of dreamchasers 2 was the most ive ever heard him go outside his comfort range. he's needs to do that more imo.

i like meek and im not into trap like that, but he has one of the best flows of trap rappers out right now.

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
to watch that nikka Meek come from this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7NRgPW8bnY&feature=related]Meek Mill Freestyle #2[Get Focus DVD] - YouTube[/ame]

to where he at now salute that nikka bruh hungry you can hear it in those vids and still right now. I don't see how he got the same flow tho I mean listen to him back then, or now. On songs like Dreamcashers, Faded to Long, Tony Story or Ready or Not than he'll switch it up on songs like Ima Boss or Burn with Big Sean where ppl say he sound like Ace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Meek is a "real nikka" Currensy

Right cosigns, right image, weak monotonous music

do you know what monotone means?

how can a song like ima boss or tupac back be monotone :laff:

meek be wylin when he raps. currensy sounds like he's in the booth like this
2872973406_d93b9b625a_o.jpg