Whats With All This Internet Hate Towards Meek Mill?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
im not a fan, but it urks me because the stuff thats being said is ridiculous, and its only an internet thing. i mean, i just saw a thread where people were grouping him with people like big sean and nicki minaj.:stopitslime:

come in here and explain yourselves.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Any one that starts to "blow up" starts to receive Hate.

We've seen it with every new rapper the last 5 years(Ex Jcole last year)

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^alot of us were calling j.cole wack YEARS AGO. i have the posts to prove it. ive even gone on record as saying that his fans are ignoring the negative comments and will wait until hes pushed to start acknowledging them, as they will brush it off as hate "because hes blowing up".

and im not even talking about people hating on anything that blows up. im talking about the things that are being said. they make no sense. i even saw somebody claim that hes a wack version of ace hood. not only was he out before ace, but hes clearly superior and its telling that ace is only comparable stylistically to this dumbed-down version of meek.

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
he's not showing enough versatility. that being said i'll still support the young bul because at least he's bringing a little street element to a soft ass game.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^versatility? this isnt even really his original style. hes been around for at least 6-7 years. dont just judge him on what youre just now hearing.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Cuz nikkas is just haters. They can't be happy for anyone and always want to feel important by hating. They listen to his music just to hate on it.

Them nikkas are just sad individuals :umad:

Meek can actually spit which is leaving me like :what: when I see these posts

A lot of the rappers who get hated on here can actually spit, but I guess these nikkas just need someone to hate on and since meek is blowing up, why not him.

I hate drake with a passion but you don't see me making threads about him or purposefully listening to his shyt. These nikkas nowadays are pitiful. And most of them aren't even nikkas :skip:

:pacspit:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
He is aight. So you have people that don't like him and some people that do. Everything he does overall in medi. Shines here and there, but his flow is the same on every song it seems like.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Its a right of passage....You cant :eat: in real life without the internets rebelling against you.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
once you reach a certain level of popularity the hate starts to pour in, it never fails, even if the hate is 1000% unwarranted. that being said, i never thought he was that nice, i want to see him win though because he's not a weirdo, ha, we need more non-weirdos at the forefront

Daps
^versatility? this isnt even really his original style. hes been around for at least 6-7 years. dont just judge him on what youre just now hearing.

Meek is like 23-24, meaning he's been around since he was 16-17
How many rappers u know sound the same as when they were a teenager?
Some of u nikkas just hate to hate.... U don't like it, don't listen, everybody wins.

Cuz nikkas is just haters. They can't be happy for anyone and always want to feel important by hating. They listen to his music just to hate on it.

Them nikkas are just sad individuals :umad:

Meek can actually spit which is leaving me like :what: when I see these posts

A lot of the rappers who get hated on here can actually spit, but I guess these nikkas just need someone to hate on and since meek is blowing up, why not him.

I hate drake with a passion but you don't see me making threads about him or purposefully listening to his shyt. These nikkas nowadays are pitiful. And most of them aren't even nikkas :skip:

:pacspit:

Real shyt.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
since I'm the guy who set you off, I'll admit, I haven't heard much of his work

I assumed he was wack cause he's always on the rick ross songs

I did post about him an year ago on sohh asking about his songs so maybe I saw something in him back then http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?p=1128348721

that said, few current rappers sound enjoyable to me anyway

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
since I'm the guy who set you off, I'll admit, I haven't heard much of his work

I assumed he was wack cause he's always on the rick ross songs

I did post about him an year ago on sohh asking about his songs so maybe I saw something in him back then Meek Mill? - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

that said, few current rappers sound enjoyable to me anyway

all his tapes hard from flamers, the real me to dreamchasers..

nikka went in on this shyt :ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Thats his best freestyle huh

If calling a wack nikka wack makes me a hater then I guess I'm a hater. Back in the day it was called having an opinion and people knew not to take it personally. Now everyones favorite artist is their dad so its a problem.

And bullshyt about OP not being a fan. Wacky is from Philly and Meek is the only Philly dude popping. The nikka's fukkin wack

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
I fukks with Meek Mill too but don't act like Big Sean didn't go toe to toe with Meek Mill on "Burn". Can be argued that he had the better verse :yes: