Whats up with young females talking like they know everything?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Let them live and make their mistakes. If they don't wanna hear you then :manny:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It seems like only black women feel they're superior in some way for doing basic ass shyt they're susposed to be doing(IE having a job or being in school)

Co motherfukking sign this

bytches always be patting themselves on the back for everyday normal shyt like they just did something special

I use that shyt as a red flag now and cut em off with the quickness once i see this shyt

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and alot of women grew up without a father in the home also

i didn't realize how much of an effect that had on these women until i got into my adult hood

i can't imagine how these women who didn't any ANY positive male role models view us. i mean, the mother didn't have a steady father, so she fukked some nikka who wasn't shyt. then produced a daughter who never had a dad; so she DEFINITELY knows for a fsct nikkas aint shyt.

then at the end of the day, they all kiss ass to white men :gladbron:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cuz u young and they don't take u seriously.

listen to that verse from juelz on hey ma. it was some pretty dope advice at the time considering he was two years older than me.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
i didn't realize how much of an effect that had on these women until i got into my adult hood

i can't imagine how these women who didn't any ANY positive male role models view us. i mean, the mother didn't have a steady father, so she fukked some nikka who wasn't shyt. then produced a daughter who never had a dad; so she DEFINITELY knows for a fsct nikkas aint shyt.

then at the end of the day, they all kiss ass to white men :gladbron:

yeah you gotta ask a female about her mother & fathers relationship that will tell you everything you need to know about her

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
More than anything, when women tell you something, they want you to 'listen' and halfway give your approval. They already got their mind made up to what they want to do. If it's a questionable decision, they want to get people to affirm what they are about to do.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Welp when they've been told their whole lives how adorable and perfect and desirable they are, they begin to confuse their "opinions" with "facts" and tend not to listen to people. You being young is just a convenient excuse to dismiss your thoughts which, if you disagree with them, they'd find a way to do anyway. Granted they were probably right though - for instance, you can be in a relationship while in college and figuring out your career at the same time - it's not that hard

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Lol, nah i only try to date black women no other race.But this shyt is annoying. It seems like only black women feel they're superior in some way for doing basic ass shyt they're susposed to be doing(IE having a job or being in school)

Aren't you from L.A.? No idea why you aint eating with the MULTIPLE races of fine women out there. :why:
EDIT: i see you are 17. Nevermind then...

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Aren't you from L.A.? No idea why you aint eating with the MULTIPLE races of fine women out there. :why:

Ever since i was a lil nikka as far as i can remember i was told to never bring a white woman home, not only by my moms but damn every older person in the fam. That shyt stuck to me my whole life, so i just stick to my own race.
Plus I've "talked" to hispanics before but it never works out, we just too different.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
White women think they know everything as well, especially teens, so this definitely ain't unique to sisters.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Ever since i was a lil nikka as far as i can remember i was told to never bring a white woman home, not only by my moms but damn every older person in the fam. That shyt stuck to me my whole life, so i just stick to my own race.
Plus I've "talked" to hispanics before but it never works out, we just too different.

We've disagreed on things in the past, but remember I told you this: Latinas are the wetest, best time you'll have sexually. Beelee dat. And you don't have to bring them pawgs home, they wouldn't bring you home either...