Whats up with young females talking like they know everything?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hold up, are you trying to guide these girls or are you trying to get with them?

see the thing with women is that it doesn't matter what you tell her. doesn't matter how much sense it makes. take the second girl for example. she's telling you you,re a baby cause she wants to challenge you. she wants you to put in work and seduce her somehow. she's playing with you in a sense and maybe if you put her in the right state of mind you could still get with her. the ball is in your court.

the first girl was just trying to tell you that she's lonely. when you told her "you should..." she took her the wrong way cause it's like you're telling her she's too dumb to know what her priorities are in life. that's why she got defensive and spit some venom at you.

when a woman asks me for advice i only put her on game once and then i gauge how she replies. if i see in her tone and language that she's not really trying to hear what i'm saying i switch up my approach mid-convo and i either give her what she wants (comfort, affection, tough love, etc) if i want her to go a certain direction or i just find a way to smoothly end the convo or change the subject. with age and experience, you realize that 94% of the time when women ask you for advice or say stuff, they don't really want you to tell them what to do or how to feel. they just want you to say stuff that will make them feel better. once you realize that you can basically make them do whatever you want. but don't abuse the power and only use it for good. cause with great power comes great responsibility.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
thats the thing tho theres women out here who werent taught how to respect a man

Sure they were, but when they spend their whole life praising this guy after doing demonic activities the night before...

jesus-1.gif

Then most likely the only man they're raised to respect is him:

white_guy.jpg

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
hold up, are you trying to guide these girls or are you trying to get with them?

see the thing with women is that it doesn't matter what you tell her. doesn't matter how much sense it makes. take the second girl for example. she's telling you you,re a baby cause she wants to challenge you. she wants you to put in work and seduce her somehow. she's playing with you in a sense and maybe if you put her in the right state of mind you could still get with her. the ball is in your court.

the first girl was just trying to tell you that she's lonely. when you told her "you should..." she took her the wrong way cause it's like you're telling her she's too dumb to know what her priorities are in life. that's why she got defensive and spit some venom at you.

when a woman asks me for advice i only put her on game once and then i gauge how she replies. if i see in her tone and language that she's not really trying to hear what i'm saying i switch up my approach mid-convo and i either give her what she wants (comfort, affection, tough love, etc) if i want her to go a certain direction or i just find a way to smoothly end the convo or change the subject. with age and experience, you realize that 94% of the time when women ask you for advice or say stuff, they don't really want you to tell them what to do or how to feel. they just want you to say stuff that will make them feel better. once you realize that you can basically make them do whatever you want. but don't abuse the power and only use it for good. cause with great power comes great responsibility.
Nah bruh, im just either giving advice or having regular ass convos.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Give em time doggie. Thats why women get smutted out from their 18s - 21s. Chicks get more humble in their mid twenties.

Daps
Can we get back on topic?

How come every time a nikka bring up something black women do that I dont like, the only rebuttal yall ultimately have is "well white people do it too"

:snoop:

because you make it seem like race is the cause. :mindblown:

if i start a thread about bm being promiscuous cheaters you're going to think " :pacspit: go get cheated on by a wm" which is pretty similar to my response to you.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
I mainly notice this shyt in young black women. They ask me for advice but hardly take the shyt. Now I see why people hated me when i was even younger cuz i thought i knew everything. Now that the shoe is on the other foot i see how annoying shyt is :beli:

I had a convo with my ex the other day. Mind you Im 17 and she is 18.

She gets to talking about how she is ready for a relationship and to settle down. So im trying to tell her that maybe you should have your career and school as your main priority. She got slick by saying "you're too young to understand, maybe when you're old enough to have a girlfriend without your moms permission you will see where im coming from"
:krs:

So i shoot back with the, "well, you're grown and still live with your parents, maybe you should focus on making enough money to live comfortably on your own"
It gets defensive and she talks about how she could live comfortably on her salary(mind you she works in customer service).

At this point im just liek right, ok. I tell her" I just think you should finish school before you seek a relationship" This bytch had the nerve to say "Thats unrealistic"

At that point I was done.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another story, I got a "homegirl" whos 20 years old. So we talking and shyt and it seems like everytime i talk about dating in a couple months or my plans for the near future she always pulls the card "you're still a baby, grow up first"
Im like :what:. Remind you, shes 20, had to drop out a semester cuz she couldnt pay, has no drivers liscense or job and gets drunk and high every weekend.

Yall are prolly older than me so you probably dont really have this problem anymore, but whats up with all the young females(under 21) talking down to people whos only a couple years younger calling them kids. I noticed that the ones who do this the most are always the ones who hardly have shyt going for them themselves.

I know you think otherwise, but I honestly dont think it has anything to do with race. Some people just dont like taking advice from people who are younger than them especially being a woman taking advice from a younger man (your first scenario, I'd say yall are basically the same age) no matter how logical it is. Thats just how some people are. :yeshrug:.

I have a guy friend who is 27 and wont take advice from me even though he clearly asks for my advice. He usually asks me for dating/women advice. His number one response, "Well, that may work for people your age but you're young" (For the record I am 4-5 years younger than him and a woman).

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:what: i'd say :umad: but i'm not even sure there is a reason. you made a thread asking for advice on why women don't want to take advice and now here you are not wanting to take advice.

:what:
What advice? All you said was not only black women do it, how is that advice?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah bruh, im just either giving advice or having regular ass convos.
then you're losing your time. trust me. and it took me a while to learn that one. they're not really seeking advice most of the time even if they front like they are. they're either seeking attention, fishing for complements, want to share gossip, or want to involve you in their problems and maybe get you to throw on the cape for them. sometimes they also want to see if you'll offer anything. in other words, they're just trying to gauge what they could milk out of you if they wanted to. don't even get mad at it, it's just the way things are. use that knowledge to your advantage.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
then you're losing your time. trust me. and it took me a while to learn that one. they're not really seeking advice most of the time even if they front like they are. they're either seeking attention, fishing for complements, want to share gossip, or want to involve you in their problems and maybe get you to throw on the cape for them. sometimes they also want to see if you'll offer anything. in other words, they're just trying to gauge what they could milk out of you if they wanted to. don't even get mad at it, it's just the way things are. use that knowledge to your advantage.
:shake: :myman: