Whats up with young females talking like they know everything?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I mainly notice this shyt in young black women. They ask me for advice but hardly take the shyt. Now I see why people hated me when i was even younger cuz i thought i knew everything. Now that the shoe is on the other foot i see how annoying shyt is :beli:

I had a convo with my ex the other day. Mind you Im 17 and she is 18.

She gets to talking about how she is ready for a relationship and to settle down. So im trying to tell her that maybe you should have your career and school as your main priority. She got slick by saying "you're too young to understand, maybe when you're old enough to have a girlfriend without your moms permission you will see where im coming from"
:krs:

So i shoot back with the, "well, you're grown and still live with your parents, maybe you should focus on making enough money to live comfortably on your own"
It gets defensive and she talks about how she could live comfortably on her salary(mind you she works in customer service).

At this point im just liek right, ok. I tell her" I just think you should finish school before you seek a relationship" This bytch had the nerve to say "Thats unrealistic"

At that point I was done.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another story, I got a "homegirl" whos 20 years old. So we talking and shyt and it seems like everytime i talk about dating in a couple months or my plans for the near future she always pulls the card "you're still a baby, grow up first"
Im like :what:. Remind you, shes 20, had to drop out a semester cuz she couldnt pay, has no drivers liscense or job and gets drunk and high every weekend.

Yall are prolly older than me so you probably dont really have this problem anymore, but whats up with all the young females(under 21) talking down to people whos only a couple years younger calling them kids. I noticed that the ones who do this the most are always the ones who hardly have shyt going for them themselves.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
They think they know everything and then when they make mistakes they play the victim role like they got "tricked" or something. Dumb bytches. I don't know how anyone could like dumb worthless pieces of shyt who think like that. At least I can laugh at them suffering.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
fukk black women

Lol, nah i only try to date black women no other race.

But this shyt is annoying. It seems like only black women feel they're superior in some way for doing basic ass shyt they're susposed to be doing(IE having a job or being in school)

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
sounds like the first one is sayin its impossible for her to turn down dikk for to long so she know she gonna get linked up any moment now

second one is tellin you to grow up first(make money etc) so she can all the sudden become emotionally dependant on you while you support her through life financially until she sees fit otherwise

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
sounds like the first one is sayin its impossible for her to turn down dikk for to long so she know she gonna get linked up any moment now

second one is tellin you to grow up first(make money etc) so she can all the sudden become emotionally dependant on you while you support her through life financially until she sees fit otherwise

You may be right about the 2nd one. bytch is net dating some nikka in NY(we live in Dallas) because hes in school to be a Doctor and she believes when he graduates they're gonna live together :pachaha:

:snoop:

Its actually more sad than funny.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You just described 98% of the posters in this forum.

Male & Female.

Well I guess a forum is different because it's set up for people to voice their opinions on various subjects and topics.

When i was talking the bytches, im jus giving them simple advice and they look at it like :childplease: because they're "grown" :beli:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
maybe that is why you see it in bw mostly, because with women you are around bw mostly.

Or maybe it's because black women do tend to think they know everything and hardly take any advice from someone they see as lesser than themselves.
How many white ladies have talk shows complaing about white men:beli:

Daps
Or maybe it's because black women do tend to think they know everything and hardly take any advice from someone they see as lesser than themselves.
How many white ladies have talk shows complaing about white men:beli:

white people don't have to think about race unless something involves minorities, so of course you won't hear them complaining about white men. they'll just complain about men.

:wtb: you know race is not the same for blacks and whites in this country

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
white people don't have to think about race unless something involves minorities, so of course you won't hear them complaining about white men. they'll just complain about men.

:wtb: you know race is not the same for blacks and whites in this country

Can we get back on topic?

How come every time a nikka bring up something black women do that I dont like, the only rebuttal yall ultimately have is "well white people do it too"

:snoop: