What's up with these fast youngin's?

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
I don't look at little girls like that, so I don't know :yeshrug:

In response to this, and all the other "he's a lame" or ":duck:" responses, I'll go a little more in depth. I was sitting in the back of the Starbucks, with my headphones on, on my laptop. This Starbucks had at least 25 people inside (at least), and plenty of partially empty tables with only one person sittin' down. I saw her when she came in, we kinda made eye contact, she ordered some sh*t. She came to the back after (passing like 6-8 people, and sat at a table diagonally across from me). When she got closer, I saw she looked young, and so avoided further eye contact. She drank her coffee and bounced After like 5 minutes, she gets up, goes outside, and comes back in with her hat off. Then she comes to my table, and tried to slide in all cool with the :mj: face. Then she hits me with the project line, asks me my name, and starts giggling and talkin' silly. When she start giggling, a korean dude sitting across the way looked at me with the :aicmon: and the :krs: face at the same time. I will admit inside I was :steviej: 'cause she was cute, but sh*t ain't worth a :sitdown: case. So I kept a stern face, and told her it was all good, I wouldn't have even noticed if the place was crowded, with a tone indicating I didn't want to carry the conversation further. The point is the girl was clearly flirtatious, and I was clearly WAY over 18. I wouldn't have brought it up if I didn't come across the same situation twice in Manhattan clubs earlier this year. B*tches know the law but still tryin' to get a nikka in trouble. :snoop:

lol :steviej:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
shyt, I wish a young ass sexy girl started hitting on me :sadbron: :to:

:usure: No you don't nikka. Don't know for where you're at, but I think in the Chi if you f*ck an underage girl, it's considered statutory rape, and you'd be lookin' at 5 years minimum, probably 10-15 years :scusthov:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Daps. A lot of these internet nerds don't have interaction with the opposite sex, not really worried about it, glad to see a real response from someone who's been in similar situations. Anyway, yeah, what's really messed up is that these chicks know it's illegal, and be the first ones on some "Daddy, he raped me" type sh*t. I was surprised earlier this year in Manhattan how many underaged chicks there were in some of the clubs. So many f*kkin' traps these days, a nikka can't even roam freely anymore. Gotta check IDs, STDs, and avoid alimonies and get rich quick divorcees, all at the same time.

I'll converse with anybody. Laugh, joke, ect, but these kids get one and two word answers from me when I notice they're trying to get fresh. Luckily for you, you were in a public setting. You'd be shocked at what they try & pull. These dudes at school that chill with these young ass females at these parties behind closed doors are playing with fire. Dudes are going to get caught slipping and wake up with the Dean and the half the police station outside the dorm room on some :ufdup: You really have to be careful out here.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Chick was sittin' there gigglin' for like 2 minutes. B*tch, you high?

In response to this, and all the other "he's a lame" or ":duck:" responses, I'll go a little more in depth. I was sitting in the back of the Starbucks, with my headphones on, on my laptop. This Starbucks had at least 25 people inside (at least), and plenty of partially empty tables with only one person sittin' down. I saw her when she came in, we kinda made eye contact, she ordered some sh*t. She came to the back after (passing like 6-8 people, and sat at a table diagonally across from me). When she got closer, I saw she looked young, and so avoided further eye contact. She drank her coffee and bounced After like 5 minutes, she gets up, goes outside, and comes back in with her hat off. Then she comes to my table, and tried to slide in all cool with the :mj: face. Then she hits me with the project line, asks me my name, and starts giggling and talkin' silly. When she start giggling, a korean dude sitting across the way looked at me with the :aicmon: and the :krs: face at the same time. I will admit inside I was :steviej: 'cause she was cute, but sh*t ain't worth a :sitdown: case. So I kept a stern face, and told her it was all good, I wouldn't have even noticed if the place was crowded, with a tone indicating I didn't want to carry the conversation further. The point is the girl was clearly flirtatious, and I was clearly WAY over 18. I wouldn't have brought it up if I didn't come across the same situation twice in Manhattan clubs earlier this year. B*tches know the law but still tryin' to get a nikka in trouble. :snoop:

It's amazing what details can do sometimes.