Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
7jqvh.gif

:deadrose:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
sounds like you read a little to much into it and she is legit doing a school project

do you often think little girls are flirting with you because they smile and sometimes catch eye contact with you?

I don't look at little girls like that, so I don't know :yeshrug:

this is what fat chicks on the internet or possibly dudes who wish they didn't have dikks talking about "oh it was a social experiment"

shyts disgusting.

never heard anyone talk some bullshyt like this in real life tho:what:

what kinda experiments yr teacher tryna get you to do:what: grown men banging you out:sitdown:

Basically. This is why I can't believe it's real. "Ok kids, today I want you to sit at the table of random strangers and ask them how they feel about it" :what:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
So I'm at the Starbucks right now, and some 14-16 year old little pinoy looking chick comes up to me and just sits at my table. Then she smiles at me and starts giggling. So I look at her like :what:, and she tells me she is running some sort of social experiment for her school project, and wanted to know how I felt about her sitting at my table. I was like "it's all good, but you could have asked first". She kept giggling on some :wrist: like she's so shy and embarrassed to do this and thanked me for my time. What's up with these chicks tryin' to get nikkas on some pedo :sitdown: type charges? :snoop:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XxI1hBl8el0/TUZ8LqMp5QI/AAAAAAAAC3s/p4l_ABmwSSI/s1600/This%2Bnikka%2525E2%252580%2525A6.jpg

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Why did u use the faggit smiley when talking about a female? :huh:

Chick was sittin' there gigglin' for like 2 minutes. B*tch, you high?

She didnt make any audacious moves from what you told us, I thought u were about to drop a bomb on us breh.​

In response to this, and all the other "he's a lame" or ":duck:" responses, I'll go a little more in depth. I was sitting in the back of the Starbucks, with my headphones on, on my laptop. This Starbucks had at least 25 people inside (at least), and plenty of partially empty tables with only one person sittin' down. I saw her when she came in, we kinda made eye contact, she ordered some sh*t. She came to the back after (passing like 6-8 people, and sat at a table diagonally across from me). When she got closer, I saw she looked young, and so avoided further eye contact. She drank her coffee and bounced After like 5 minutes, she gets up, goes outside, and comes back in with her hat off. Then she comes to my table, and tried to slide in all cool with the :mj: face. Then she hits me with the project line, asks me my name, and starts giggling and talkin' silly. When she start giggling, a korean dude sitting across the way looked at me with the :aicmon: and the :krs: face at the same time. I will admit inside I was :steviej: 'cause she was cute, but sh*t ain't worth a :sitdown: case. So I kept a stern face, and told her it was all good, I wouldn't have even noticed if the place was crowded, with a tone indicating I didn't want to carry the conversation further. The point is the girl was clearly flirtatious, and I was clearly WAY over 18. I wouldn't have brought it up if I didn't come across the same situation twice in Manhattan clubs earlier this year. B*tches know the law but still tryin' to get a nikka in trouble. :snoop:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XxI1hBl8el0/TUZ8LqMp5QI/AAAAAAAAC3s/p4l_ABmwSSI/s1600/This%2Bnikka%2525E2%252580%2525A6.jpg

:yeshrug: I'm sure plenty of nikkaz here have been hit on by young girls before. But now these young girls be all out there and tryin' to act like it's cool. A nikka ain't tryin' to do fed time for one hour of f*ckin' :scusthov:

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
I saw her when she came in, we kinda made eye contact, she ordered some sh*t. She came to the back after (passing like 6-8 people, and sat at a table diagonally across from me). When she got closer, I saw she looked young, and so avoided further eye contact. She drank her coffee and bounced After like 5 minutes, she gets up, goes outside, and comes back in with her hat off. Then she comes to my table

Why were you still eyeing her after realizing she looked young? :sitdown:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I saw her when she came in, we kinda made eye contact, she ordered some sh*t. She came to the back after (passing like 6-8 people, and sat at a table diagonally across from me). When she got closer, I saw she looked young, and so avoided further eye contact. She drank her coffee and bounced After like 5 minutes, she gets up, goes outside, and comes back in with her hat off. :

15gw29h.gif

In all honesty this story does sound believable. I've heard and seen worse. After big football games on campus there are always somebodies sibling at the school who isn't even old enough for a license at the parties chasing and flirting heavy with the college aged students.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
15gw29h.gif

In all honesty this story does sound believable. I've heard and seen worse. After big football games on campus there are always somebodies sibling at the school who isn't even old enough for a license at the parties chasing and flirting heavy with the college aged students.

Daps. A lot of these internet nerds don't have interaction with the opposite sex, not really worried about it, glad to see a real response from someone who's been in similar situations. Anyway, yeah, what's really messed up is that these chicks know it's illegal, and be the first ones on some "Daddy, he raped me" type sh*t. I was surprised earlier this year in Manhattan how many underaged chicks there were in some of the clubs. So many f*kkin' traps these days, a nikka can't even roam freely anymore. Gotta check IDs, STDs, and avoid alimonies and get rich quick divorcees, all at the same time.