What's up with these fast youngin's?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So I'm at the Starbucks right now, and some 14-16 year old little pinoy looking chick comes up to me and just sits at my table. Then she smiles at me and starts giggling. So I look at her like :what:, and she tells me she is running some sort of social experiment for her school project, and wanted to know how I felt about her sitting at my table. I was like "it's all good, but you could have asked first". She kept giggling on some :wrist: like she's so shy and embarrassed to do this and thanked me for my time. What's up with these chicks tryin' to get nikkas on some pedo :sitdown: type charges? :snoop:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm at the Starbucks right now, and some 14-16 year old little pinoy looking chick comes up to me and just sits at my table. Then she smiles at me and starts giggling. So I look at her like :what:, and she tells me she is running some sort of social experiment for her school project, and wanted to know how I felt about her sitting at my table. I was like "it's all good, but you could have asked first". She kept giggling on some :wrist: like she's so shy and embarrassed to do this and thanked me for my time. What's up with these chicks tryin' to get nikkas on some pedo :sitdown: type charges? :snoop:

:laugh: yeah we get it, you got approached by a young girl and you're feeling yourself and you want us to give you daps? ok ok ok. u got it. play on sexyboy

Stefan Lurquelle

Yeah, I Did That
Daps
7jqvh.gif

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This happened to me all the time....in high school. Grow up knee grow.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
this is what fat chicks on the internet or possibly dudes who wish they didn't have dikks talking about "oh it was a social experiment"

shyts disgusting.

never heard anyone talk some bullshyt like this in real life tho:what:

what kinda experiments yr teacher tryna get you to do:what: grown men banging you out:sitdown:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
She didnt make any audacious moves from what you told us, I thought u were about to drop a bomb on us breh.​

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
She didnt make any audacious moves from what you told us, I thought u were about to drop a bomb on us breh.​

Im saying tho, I came in this thread like :lolbron: what dis nikka going say, then I read it and Im like :huh:. Then finally :beli: shawty prolly really was doing a project that any young person that age would really feel nervous/weird doing.