Wherever whores go.....
tumblr_lq05lfbm6B1qerfb9o4_500.gif

best_animated_gifs_of_all_time_92.gif

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
:mjpls:

If I wanted to, I could get wifed right now. :lolbron:

I don't need superior dikk sucking skills to get a man to fall in love with me. :win:

There's always some dude out there willing to wife a chick who doesn't deserve it because he's lonely. He's called a simp.

Not saying that you don't deserve it because I don't know you, but that's how the game goes.

Sucking dikk ain't never give a broad a managerial position, it just kept her on staff.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
There's always some dude out there willing to wife a chick who doesn't deserve it because he's lonely. He's called a simp.

Not saying that you don't deserve it because I don't know you, but that's how the game goes.

Sucking dikk ain't never give a broad a managerial position, it just kept her on staff.

illadope

きんが
Daps
I had one chick once, every time after I ate the p*ssy, she'd pull me up to her face and lick every bit of the p*ssy juice off my lips, tongue and chin. A true slut. I miss that girl.

I was fingerin this girl the other day ago and she was like dont think im weird but.... then she grabbed my fingers & went to town i was like :krs:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Girls always say this bullshyt but its never about some nikka they really want. Otherwise they'd be with him. No one cares that Chief Keef's babymamma's play cousin from down the street wants to wife you. :rudy:

Yet, yall posting on the coli at like 1am every weekend night instead of cuddled up next to the nikka you secretly in love with. :comeon:

Future cat ladies in this bytch. :russ:

:shaq2:

:sadbron: